Getting one of the best tactical flashlights allows you to have more adjustability and custom features than a standard flashlight.
From flashing out SOS signals to focusing a beam into a precise spot for a long distance, tactical flashlights can be very useful.
The XT808 Tactical LED Flashlight is one of the best tactical flashlights out there in terms of portability, versatility, and durability.
This model as a pinpoint adjustable zoom beam that can project light up to 500 meters away. It has a 100,000-hour lifespan and an 800-lumen rating.
As a result, this is a great option to have on your plate if you want to find the best tactical flashlight on the market. In this XT808 Tactical Flashlight review, we will break down everything you need to know about this model.
To do this, though, we will need to break down what specifications and features to look out for. After breaking down the specifications of this model compared with others, you’ll be able to better pick.
XT808 Tactical Flashlight Specs
Table of Contents
- 1 XT808 Tactical Flashlight Specs
- 2 Other Tactical Flashlights Available
- 3 XT808 Tactical Flashlight Features
- 4 What Makes the XT808 Tactical Flashlight So Awesome
- 5 How to Use the XT808 Tactical Flashlight
- 6 User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About XT808 Tactical Flashlight
- 7 How Much Does XT808 Tactical Flashlight Cost?
- 8 Versatile & Bright Tactical Flashlight with Long Battery Life
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.21 x 1.37 x 1.1”
- Lumen: 800
- Lamp life: 100,000 hours
- Waterproof: Yes
- Adjustable beam: Up to 500 meters
- SOS light: Yes
Other Tactical Flashlights Available
If you need a new tactical flashlight, these are the sort of features you should expect. Since this is an XT808 Tactical Flashlight review, let’s focus a little more on this model.
XT808 Tactical Flashlight Features
The many premium features of this model are one of the reasons why this flashlight is so popular. They also stack up well when we compare them to the main competitors for this model. Here’s a better look at some of the highlights of the XT808 Tactical Flashlight:
Lots of Light: This model can adjust the zoom to focus the light up to 500 meters away. This is more than enough light than you will probably ever need. With this model, you can create a spotlight in complete darkness.
Lightweight: Unless you want to have an extra load in your pocket, a lightweight tactical flashlight like this one should be very attractive for you. They are designed to fit in your pocket or in a side pocket of your backpack.
This model is actually a lot more lightweight than most of the top competitors. This makes it a lot easier to store and keep around in your possession without becoming a burden.
Zoom Focus: To get a focus that can beam light up to 500 meters, you will need to adjust the zoom features of this model.
At the highest zooming capability, this model zooms up to 2000x the normal light beam distance. To do this, the flashlight adjusts the diameter of the light beam.
Different Light Settings: In addition to being able to zoom the light and adjust how far it projects, you can also adjust its function. For example, if you are in danger you can switch to the SOS function and make it clear for those far away that you need help.
What Makes the XT808 Tactical Flashlight So Awesome
There are many reasons why we see this as a great model. Here are a few extra reasons why this is one of the best tactical flashlights on the market.
- Small and portable – Tactical flashlights spend much of their life in your pocket, on a keychain, and so on. This is why many people look for a model like this one, which is smaller and portable than many other options.
- Practical for many different uses – Whether you need to use this flashlight as a spotlight, for lighting up dark rooms, as an SOS flashlight, and so on, you can. It has a
- Long-Lasting Light & Durable – At full battery capacity, this model will be able to run for 100,000 hours. It can also be run over by a car, making it have a very high level of durability.
How to Use the XT808 Tactical Flashlight
Using a tactical flashlight is normally very simple to do. TO help you get started using your new XT808 Tactical Flashlight, here are some pieces of advice. In addition to getting you started with your new tactical flashlight, the following tips will also help you proactively understand certain features you need to be aware of.
Purchase Batteries Separately
This model works best if you use 3 AAA batteries as opposed to a rechargeable set. In order to ensure that the light lasts as long as possible with each charge, do yourself a favor and buy separate batteries.
Controls Are All on the Lamp
In order to change the lighting feature, you can locate all of the controls right on the shell of the lamp. From adjusting the zoom to the exact lighting program, this is a very easy flashlight to use.
Handle with Proper Care
One of the most common issues people can have with this model is having it break due to misuse. Make sure to use the proper level of care when adjusting the zoom, pressing buttons, and so on. This way, you don’t encounter issues with durability.
User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About XT808 Tactical Flashlight
The feedback of the community is important to consider if you want to get the best tactical flashlight for your needs. To help you decide if the XT808 Tactical Flashlight is the best model for your needs, here are the major trends we have noticed from the community.
You Most Common Complaints
- No included batteries: This model doesn’t come with batteries. This also tends to be one of the most common complaints that people make. Buy 3 AAA batteries separately before you get this tactical flashlight.
- Fragile zoom mechanism: As we briefly mentioned, the zooming mechanism of this model tends to be a little fragile if used improperly. To counter this, just use the zooming mechanism very carefully.
Most Common Praises
- Brightness: With 800 lumens of brightness, this flashlight is also capable of projecting light up to 500 meters away. To make full use of the brightness, use the zooming mechanism to contract the light beam’s diameter.
- Different Settings: From the zooming mechanism to the SOS feature, this model is versatile enough to be used for many different jobs. All of the different settings can be easily accessed using the controls on the shell.
- Affordability: This model has a very affordable price. If you are on the fence whether or not this model will best serve your needs, this might be reason enough to give it a try!
How Much Does XT808 Tactical Flashlight Cost?
This is a very affordable tactical flashlight. Especially when compared to other models with a similar set of capabilities and features.
For about $25, you can purchase the XT808 Tactical Flashlight. This is a very durable and powerful tactical flashlight despite how affordable it is!
Versatile & Bright Tactical Flashlight with Long Battery Life
This tactical flashlight has an affordable price that still manages to come with plenty of features. There are plenty of different settings to choose from, a high level of brightness, and long battery life.
If you want to find one of the best tactical flashlights, this is a great place to start your search.
If you don’t want to hold the flashlight while backpacking or repairing your car, we recommend you to check this review on T2000 Headlamps. This headlamp is also used by special force soldiers during night operations, as well as ultra-marathon runners.