Finding the best walkie talkie watches to buy might prove to be more difficult than you think.
These practical accessories make communication very easy when you’re hiking, exploring the outdoors or simply playing with your kids.
A top-quality walkie talkie watch should be capable of withstanding rough wear-and-tear, as any child who uses it tends to be playing outside.
Having solid sound quality, a clear display and long range connectivity is also crucial for these devices (Source).
Parents often give them to their children when playing outside, so having a long range is important in case they get separated during playtime.
Below, we’ll be breaking down each product’s features. First, though, let’s quickly take a look at the best walkie talkie watches that you’ll find on the market.
Top 5 Walkie Talkie Watches 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 5 Walkie Talkie Watches 2019
- 2 1. ToyPark 2PCS Portable Digital Wrist Watch Two Way Radio Walkie Talkies – Best Overall
- 3 2. Ondream Watch Walkie Talkies – The Best Budget
- 4 3. Emovendo Walkie Talkie – The Best for Long Parties
- 5 4. VECTORCOM Portable Digital Wrist Watch Walkie Talkie – The Best Two-Way Walkie Talkie
- 6 5. Jusinhel Kids Walkie Talkies Watch – The Best for Kids
- 7 Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Walkie Talkie Watch
- 8 Our Final Take
ToyPark 2PCS Portable Digital Wrist Watch Two Way Radio Walkie Talkies
Has rechargeable batteries
Ondream Watch Walkie Talkies
Isn’t heavy at all
Very easy to use
Screen display looks very clear
Emovendo Walkie Talkie
Can be connected to multiple devices
Has batteries for both the screen and the microphone
VECTORCOM Portable Digital Wrist Watch Walkie Talkie
Signal is usually clear when used in the recommended range
|Jusinhel Kids Walkie Talkies Watch|
Screen display looks pretty clear
1. ToyPark 2PCS Portable Digital Wrist Watch Two Way Radio Walkie Talkies – Best OverallToyPark makes some of the best walkie talkie watches in the market. They’ve been producing high-quality devices for a long time, and customer satisfaction is usually taken for granted when purchasing their products.
If you need communicating with friends or family within a few-miles range, you might want to take a look at their two-way wrist watch radio.
The reception distance of these devices is top quality. They offer a range worthy of some of the best full-on walkie talkies in the market. Not only that, but in can be connected to multiple networks with the touch of a simple button. It’s a very versatile device which allows owners to freely tweak it to better fit their needs.
Some buyers tend to use walkie talkie watches for their children to play with, and ToyPark’s product can definitely handle the rough-treatment received by child’s play wear-and-tear.
The batteries are also one of its strongest features. They can last for up to three days after being fully charged. All you need to do is get a set of rechargeable batteries for both radios, and you’re good to go.
2. Ondream Watch Walkie Talkies – The Best BudgetThese versatile walkie talkies are one of the most viable options on the market. Apart from communication, they also offer six different options for the wearer. This also includes navigation, as the device comes with a built-in compass at the top left corner of the screen.
Ideally built for children-and-parent play, these devices can tell the time an offer an additional magnifying glass. The camo design makes it a very appealing walkie talkie for children. Its package is a sound representation of just that – the cartoonish military drawings make these walkie talkies a great gift for a child.
Its signal is also very good when it comes to playing outside. It might not have as long a range as bigger walkie talkies, but they’re very easy to carry around. Understanding what’s at the screen shouldn’t be an issue either, as the LCD technology allows for clear display anywhere you go.
These devices are certainly designed for children to feel like special forces. The design is more appealing to boys than girls, so keep that in mind before purchasing!
3. Emovendo Walkie Talkie – The Best for Long PartiesThis walkie talkie watch allows its owners to use it without the wristband as well. This means it works as a regular walkie talkie too, although the range isn’t as long as the one from other bigger devices. Nonetheless, communication within the recommended range is in fact very good. Sounds are received and transmitted clearly.
As most other walkie talkie watches, it tells time with the push of a simple button. The design doesn’t limit its use to playing either – an adult could easily wear the device in a public place without attracting many looks.
One of this Emovendo product’s finest features is that many of these devices can connect to each other at the same time. Unlike other walkie talkie watches, these radios aren’t just a simple communication system. Their ability to form a network makes them ideal to use by large groups or families.
4. VECTORCOM Portable Digital Wrist Watch Walkie Talkie – The Best Two-Way Walkie TalkieThese walkie talkies focus mainly on communication. There really aren’t many features when it comes to other functions such as orientation. In any case, they are very good when it comes to audio output and input. This is also assisted by the fact that they come with their own sets of headphones.
Vectorcom made sure to incorporate a proper, well-lit screen to assist the user’s sight. The display is very clear thanks to the screen’s high-quality LCD build.
The high-quality audio is also complimented by an easy-to-use hands-free system. This product also includes a volume control with variable levels. Sound output is easy to customize and offers options which will almost assuredly suit most owners’ needs.
5. Jusinhel Kids Walkie Talkies Watch – The Best for KidsThese walkie talkies are specifically designed to be worn by children. They have a good size for their wrists; the device shouldn’t fall off easily thanks to the strap that comes with them. Kids can also operate this device with a hands-free option, which can be conveniently turned on and off.
These also come with a multi-channel system, allowing users to easily select which channel to connect to. There can be many of these walkie talkies connected to the same channel at once; unlike two-channel radios, it is possible to communicate in a network operating these walkie talkie watches.
If you’re planning on using these in an open field, they support a relatively long range of up to three miles. The signal fades a bit indoors though, and it causes interference. The best place to use these walkie talkies is outdoors.
Factors to Consider Before Purchasing a Walkie Talkie Watch
Good sound quality is easily the most important feature which any walkie talkie should have. Communication is always going to be the main use of these walkie talkies; being able to hear anyone in the network without interference is crucial.
Sound quality often goes hand in hand with the walkie talkie’s range – both features complement each other well.
Most of these devices come with a set of batteries. These often aren’t rechargeable: if you plan to use your walkie talkies on a daily basis, you should look for walkie talkie watches with good battery life. In case your walkie talkies drain the batteries too quickly, it would be good to consider getting a set of rechargeable batteries.
A walkie talkie’s display should be as clear as it should be informative. The screen must display all relevant information and it should be easy to read. Most walkie talkie watches simply tell time and display network information, but others like the Ondream Watch Walkie Talkies offer a wide array of features. In any case, their display must be crisp.
Antennas influence the range in which the device can operate. A long antenna often translates into good range. However, since these devices tend to be particularly small, the antenna quality becomes even more fundamental to their performance. A walkie talkie watch antenna has to be sturdy and well-made.
Not every single walkie talkie owner requires devices able to communicate in long distances. It would be wise to consider how important it is for you to have a long-range device before making your purchase. Some walkie talkies offer shorter range transmissions, but the sound quality might be better for some of them.
Connecting to other devices
The capacity that a device has to connect is also one thing that you have to judge before making your purchase. If you need to buy a bunch of walkie talkie watches to create a network of over five people, you might want to avoid devices with weak signals and poor channels.
Be aware of the cost
Keep in mind that some of these walkie talkie watches could be very expensive. Go through each of their features to see if what you’re going to pay will be worth the investment. We’ve listed some good options which we consider to be worth their prices.
Our Final Take
It’s very important to consider exactly what you want from your walkie talkie watches before making a purchase. Analyze which of these products offers the best value for money given your needs instead of rushing into a purchase that you might regret later on.
We’ve listed the best options that you can find and purchase quickly. Most of these walkie talkie watches are designed for children to play with. Nevertheless, they could prove to be very effective tools if you’re looking to communicate with a group of friends or family within a short distance.
Most of these products are easy to configure and should withstand the way children handle them. Turn them on, set them up, and voila!
We invite you to tell us which of these walkie talkie watches better suits your needs or which of these products you like the most. Feel free to start up a conversation in the comment section below!