Need a reliable riflescope that zooms in clearly for long distances up to 8x? The Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope is one of the best options on the market. This riflescope boasts a strong aircraft-grade aluminum shell, a multi-coated lens, and a nice range of vision.
One of the common issues people have with riflescopes that zoom in over 10x is clarity issues. Unless you are wanting to invest well over $2,500 and up on a high-end riflescope, you might need to keep your expectations a little more realistic
Although the Trijicon AccuPower Riflescope only zooms in up to 8x, it also retains a high level of clarity and accuracy for your shots. On this page, we will break down everything you need to know about this riflescope.
Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope Specs
Table of Contents
- 1 Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope Specs
- 2 Other Popular Riflescope Models Available
- 3 Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope Features
- 4 What Makes the Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope So Awesome
- 5 How to Install & Use a Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope
- 6 User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope
- 7 How Much Does Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope Cost?
- 8 Clear Riflescope with Illuminated Crosshairs and High-Accuracy
- Weight: 1 pound
- Dimensions: 16 x 6 x 3”
- Scope: 1 – 8x
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lens: Multi-coated
- Reticle: 20 – 25 degrees
Other Popular Riflescope Models Available
|ATN X-Sight II|
As we can see, there are lots of great alternatives to the Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope. However, let’s go ahead focus back on this model for the purposes of our review!
Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope Features
In order for you to decide if this is the best riflescope for your needs, you need to spend a few minutes educating yourself on the features to look for. As we will explore below, this model is jam-packed full of high-quality features that we would expect in a high-quality riflescope.
Scope Zooming: This riflescope has zooming capabilities that are perfect for the average hunter or recreational shooter. With the capability to zoom up to 8x, this is the next best thing to a full-fledged sniper scope! You won’t need to worry about the zoom getting blurry at its full capabilities.
Strong Shell: Keeping the attachments of your rifle in a good condition is imperative. Especially if you want to use it for a lifetime. Thankfully, this model has an ultra-strong aircraft-grade aluminum housing which is sure to keep your scope safe from harm.
Illuminated Reticle: Having a reticle that isn’t illuminated makes it much easier to target and your shots. Especially in the dark. Since this model has an illuminated crosshair, you will be much more efficient at aiming each of your shots.
Superior Clarity: As we briefly mentioned, it is common for people to complain about the clarity of the view when you zoom in. Even all the way up to 8x (the maximum zoom), this riflescope retains a high level of clarity and shot accuracy.
What Makes the Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope So Awesome
As we can see from the feature highlights above, this is a very wonderful riflescope to consider getting. However, let’s go ahead and take a more in-depth look at some of the most noteworthy specifications of this product.
- Zoom in Clearly – This model will zoom in at its full capacity of 8x without distortion in the picture quality. This both helps you see better and aim each of your shots to perfection.
- Lens Quality – This model has multi-coated lenses that come with an illuminated reticle so that you can look through the scope and immediately know where you are aiming.
- High FOV – With 20 to 25 degrees of vision while looking through the scope, you have plenty of space to work with. With a little practice, you will master being able to move from human vision to scope vision with minimal downtime between the process of planning and taking your shot.
How to Install & Use a Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope
Using a Trijicon AccuPower Riflescope for the first time will require a little bit of time for installation. To help you out during this process, we have prepared the basic steps you need to follow to install your scope.
1. Mount the Rings and Align the Scope
Installing a riflescope like this one is generally easy to do. Start by mounting the rings and then placing the scope in place. Finally, all you need to do is align the scope so that it matches where your shots are fired.
2. Take a Test Shot
When you think you have your riflescope mounted on properly, it is now time to take it out for your first test shots. Carefully peer down the scope and make a perfectly-placed shot at a dummy target of your choosing. Check to make sure that the shots lands where the scope said they would!
3. Use the Zoom Ring and Take Your Final Test Shots
Now, it is time to fully test out your new scope. Zoom in all the way to 8x to your dummy target and take another shot. If the shots land right where the scope crosshairs indicated you are now ready to use your riflescope!
User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope
The feedback that any product receives from the community is often a great indicator of how high or low-quality a product is. It is the ultimate equalizer in the consumer industry. As we will explore below, there are both wonderful things to say about this product and a couple of potential deal-breakers.
You Most Common Complaints
- Availability: This is a very popular riflescope. As such, you might need to wait for it to become available at the best possible price. Usually, there are some resellers on the market. As a general rule of thumb, waiting for the inventory to arrive will ensure the best deal.
- Alignment: If you don’t know how to install a riflescope, it is best to let a professional do this for you. Otherwise, you might end up like some of the other people who encountered alignment issues.
Most Common Praises
- Crosshairs: The illuminated crosshairs of this model are one of the premium features that customers really love about this model.
- Clarity: Even when you zoom in all the way, you will be able to see clearly and accurately place your shots. This is very crucial when the time comes for long-distance shooting.
- Durability: The aircraft-grade aluminum shell is both strong and capable of taking a beating. This is a riflescope, after all. If the durability of the scope was questionable it wouldn’t be worth the money!
How Much Does Trijicon AccuPower 1-8×28 Riflescope Cost?
This is a pretty high-quality riflescope. As a result, you should expect to pay the necessary cost and make the financial sacrifice that comes with the quality you receive.
Usually, this scope is priced right above $1,000. However, this is always subject to change.
Clear Riflescope with Illuminated Crosshairs and High-Accuracy
One of the common complaints that people make with riflescopes is that they get blurry when you zoom in all the way. Even at maximum zooming abilities, this riflescope has a high level of accuracy in each shot.
Not to mention, illuminated crosshairs! This is a great riflescope and very much worth the investment.
Leave a Reply