Sometimes, we make permanent decisions on temporary times. Have you tattooed the initials or names of someone on your chest but now need it off?
Or perhaps it was the spur of the moment’s decision that led to a tattoo on your body. You don’t have to worry much, however, as there are several tattoo removal creams on the market today.
Still, despite the availability of those creams, safety is an issue. Most of these creams are ineffective and do not have the approval of the FDA (Source).
Consequently, it is vital to know the creams that are really effective in removing that tattoo of yours. Point made, the creams we will be revealing to you are obviously effective on the tattoo and are cost-effective as well.
What Is a Tattoo Removal Cream?
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is a Tattoo Removal Cream?
- 2 Which Tattoo Removal Cream Works Best?
- 3 Comparing The Best Tattoo Removal Creams
- 4 1. Lactic Acid 70% Gel Peel – Versatile & For All Skin Types
- 5 2. Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal System– Easy to Use Removal Cream
- 6 3. Tattoo-Off Tattoo Off Removal System 5 Month Supply – Safest Tattoo Removal Cream
- 7 4. Profade Tattoo Removal Cream System – Pain-Free Tattoo Removal System
- 8 5. Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal Cream – Fastest Tattoo Removal Cream
- 9 6. TCA Home Skin Peel Kit – The Vanisher
- 10 7. TCA Peeling Tattoo Removal – Very Effective
- 11 8. Dr. Drawing Permanent Tattoo Removal Solution – Ideal for Subtlety
- 12 9. Inked Up Tattoo Removal System – The Doctor’s Choice for Removals
- 13 10. Profade Tattoo Removal Cream 3-Step Action – Budget-Friendly Tattoo Removal
- 14 How Does a Tattoo Removal Cream Work?
- 15 How Effective Is a Tattoo Removal Cream?
- 16 Things You Should Know Before Buying a Tattoo Removal Cream
- 17 Ready To Buy The Best Tattoo Removal Cream?
A tattoo removal cream can help to remove or fade the tattoo over time. When you get a tattoo the ink is injected into the epidermis. A tattoo removal cream can help to fade tattoos so that they are less noticeable.
Creams offer a less expensive and invasive option than laser removal. Tattoo removal creams can come in the form of topical creams or peels that are applied to the tattoo.
The creams are often bought on the internet and are designed to be used at home. Often the product is sold in a package of more than one product.
Which Tattoo Removal Cream Works Best?
MODAO tattoo removal cream is our number one choice for removing unwanted tattoos as well as permanent cosmetics and marker pens. The premium gel comes in a tube for easy application.
Unlike many tattoo removal creams, MODAO contains only natural ingredients rathr than harsh acidic chemicals. This means that there is no pain involved in using the MODAO cream.
The gel is hypoallergenic so it can be used on sensitive skin. And, the gel also moisturizes the skin as it works to remove the ink from the epidermis. The product is quickly absorbed so it doesn’t clog pores.
Your tattoo will fade when using this product but it won’t be removed entirely. Priced at less than ten dollars, MODAO tattoo removal cream is one of the best value and safest choices on the market.
Are you looking for a product that helps you reach a perfect tan in a matter of seconds? If yes, consider buying professional spray tan machines.
Comparing The Best Tattoo Removal Creams
|Lactic Acid 70% Gel Peel, 100ml|
|Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal System|
|Tattoo-Off Tattoo Off Removal System 5 Month Supply|
|Profade Tattoo Removal Cream System|
|Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal Cream|
|TCA Home Skin Peel Kit|
|TCA Peeling Tattoo Removal|
|Dr. Drawing Permanent Tattoo Removal Solution|
|Inked Up Tattoo Removal System|
|Profade Tattoo Removal Cream 3-Step Action|
1. Lactic Acid 70% Gel Peel – Versatile & For All Skin TypesThis tattoo removal solution is designed for much more than removing tattoos. Originally, it is made as a treatment for acne, premature aging, and hyperpigmentation. However, it works like a breeze when used for removing tattoos on the skin.
That said, lactic acid is present on the human skin. It is this acid that removes germs, dead cells, and several toxins from the skin. Additionally, it preserves the skin’s pH.
Thereby, as this tattoo removal solution contains lactic acid, the tattoo is the impurity on the skin. Hence, it gets rid of the impurity with extreme prejudice.
The Lactic Gel Peel is also non-irritating so it’s great for all skin types. Similarly, aside from the removal of ink, the cream also makes the skin smooth with proper hydration.
2. Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal System– Easy to Use Removal CreamThe Tat B Gone Tattoo Removal System is regarded as a very simple to use and highly-convenient tattoo removal solution. In other words, it does its job effectively and conveniently clears the tattoo and other permanent cosmetic artworks.
Nonetheless, this product’s application works in a unique manner. It comes with step-by-step instructions; the first procedure is prepping your skin for tattoo removal. After that, you only need to apply the solution itself.
The product’s effectiveness is dependent on certain factors. They are tattoo ink type, age, color, and ink depth. Depending on the level of each, the tattoo will obviously either come off easily or take some time.
Moreover, the Tat B is a chemical solution that breaks up the particles found in the ink while moving to the upper layer of the skin. Eventually, the top layer will be peeled off as a new layer is generated. It is advisable that you use this solution from the start to end for perfect results.
3. Tattoo-Off Tattoo Off Removal System 5 Month Supply – Safest Tattoo Removal CreamThe Tattoo-Off Tattoo Off Removal System 5 Month Supply is well-known as one of the safest tattoo removal creams. At the same time, it’s popular for its budget-friendly price.
The removal solution comes in a newly improved formula that executes the job in two simple steps. Therefore, it is very straightforward when removing permanent tattoos and even other body art accessories.
Its operation is simple. First, the cream focuses on gradually penetrating right into the skin in order to erase off the tattoo. That goes for all the ink indented into your skin pores.
Second, due to its natural ingredients, the product doesn’t cause any scar of any form on the skin. Likewise, the natural brew also allows it to be easily used on all skin types.
Moreover, this product, on the part of usability, comes with a very simple-to-read user guide. However, your desired result requires consistent use of the cream.
4. Profade Tattoo Removal Cream System – Pain-Free Tattoo Removal SystemThe Profade Tattoo Removal Cream System is a great inclusion on this list as the company is one of the best tattoo extraction manufacturers. Therefore, saying this product has enough capability to clear every kind permanent tattoo on your body is an understatement.
Accordingly, the manufacturer’s experience allows the tattoo removal solution a pain-free application on your part. At the same time, the process doesn’t leave any scar on your skin.
You have to know that the result is made possible due to the natural ingredients that make up the cream. However, it does contain chemical ingredients like salicylic acid, which is a typical medical recommendation.
Besides Tattoo, if you love styling your eyebrows to adapt to the latest trends, buy the best microblading needles. It helps you add shading, depth, and texture to your eyebrows.
5. Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal Cream – Fastest Tattoo Removal CreamThe Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal Cream is easily a popular choice among those looking to erase the tattoo on their skin. While it is as effective as any other removal system on this list, it is easily the fastest on the list. This is a good solution for those looking to erase their tattoos in record time.
The cream can be applied on several areas or spots on the body without any serious problems. For instance, it works well on the back, arm, ankle, stomach, and chest.
After a few days of use, you will start noticing positive results. Nevertheless, you should endeavor to continuously use it in order to obtain satisfactory results.
6. TCA Home Skin Peel Kit – The VanisherThe TCA Home Skin Peel Kit is particularly noted as being a tattoo removal that does more than its job. It goes to the extra length of removing or vanishing stretch marks, acne scars, freckles, wrinkles, moles, scars, and a lot more.
This implies that if you have stretch marks and tattoos and hope to remove both, you definitely don’t need to purchase different solutions for each. The TCA Home Skin Peel Kit is essentially what you need.
Points made, the product is very easy to use and packs a lot of strength. Though, the latter doesn’t mean it’s necessarily that harsh on the skin.
All-in-all, the TCA Home Skin Peel Kit an ideal product that saves money, time, and other resources on your part. Lastly, do remember we rate it as the fastest on the list.
7. TCA Peeling Tattoo Removal – Very EffectiveThe TCA Peeling Tattoo Removal solution is effective when removing tattoos and also helps in reducing acne breakouts. Furthermore, it also helps to minimize the areas of hyperpigmentation as well as cleaning clogged pores.
Still, the focus is its use as a tattoo removal device. The TCA Peeling Tattoo Removal is applicable on any skin surface, with efficient peeling of unwanted tattoos. Still, it may be too strong for sensitive skins/zones. Therefore, you may need to dilute it with distilled water to reduce the burning sensation that may occur.
8. Dr. Drawing Permanent Tattoo Removal Solution – Ideal for SubtletyThe Dr. Drawing Permanent Tattoo Removal Solution is made with top quality and safe ingredients. This is unlike most others on the market that are only about power. Though, this is not to say that this tattoo removal solution isn’t strong.
It just has a perfect balance between strength and comfortability or usability. Wherein the cumulative effect of both is the ink being permanently removed without any skin irritation.
Nonetheless, you have to know that this tattoo remover isn’t that suited to removing large body arts. Its area is use on sensitive parts of the body, where subtlety is needed rather than brute strength.
9. Inked Up Tattoo Removal System – The Doctor’s Choice for RemovalsA great product for removing tattoos of any kind, the Inked Up Tattoo Removal System is clinically proven and fades away tattoo quite too easily. This tattoo removal device is made of 100% natural ingredients; discomfort is obviously not one of the results of application.
The solution is very gentle on the skin and causes no irritation on your part.
Moreover, the product, like most of the best, works by attacking the tattoo at its root. This means the solution penetrates the skin pores and starts the entire removal process from there. At the same time, the pores are left unblocked as it works so there’s no risk of an acne breakout.
10. Profade Tattoo Removal Cream 3-Step Action – Budget-Friendly Tattoo RemovalThe Profade Tattoo Removal Cream 3-Step Action comes at a very affordable price while still doing its primary job of removing tattoos. In-depth, the product uses a different set of ingredients to erase the tattoos.
All which have been clinically tested to give the best results. Essentially, this remover’s value for the price is outstanding, and it’s one of our personal favorites for that reason.
The application, as mentioned, requires only three simple steps; no pain or scar is experienced throughout everything. Nevertheless, the time it takes for effects to show is a bit underwhelming.
Ordinarily, you will have to use it for about 3-9 months on a daily basis if you want to completely remove the tattoo. This duration depends on the type, age, and ink of the tattoo.
How Does a Tattoo Removal Cream Work?
Tattoo removal creams work by bleaching or peeling away the top layer of the skin. However, creams can only reach the epidermis. The tattoo ink will have penetrated deeper layers of the skin that no topical cream can reach.
The creams are not an instant fix. You will need to apply the cream several times over some time. Many creams and peels contain harsh chemicals that aim to make the skin peel and shed — thus growing a new layer of skin.
This process often has many side effects such as:
- Permanent scarring
- Skin discoloration
You might use a product to tenderize the skin followed by a product to penetrate and activate the ink. And a final product to remove the ink from the skin. The creams usually contain acid and can be extremely painful when applied to the skin.
How Effective Is a Tattoo Removal Cream?
Tattoo removal creams can fade tattoos but they will rarely remove them. Few creams claim to remove tattoos as this is simply not possible. Results can also take time with several applications needing to be applied over weeks and months.
Neither tattoo artists or dermatologists recommend tattoo removal creams for several reasons. Sometimes, using a tattoo removal cream can make your unwanted tattoo an even bigger problem.
Creams remove the ink unevenly and so you can be left with even more unsightly permanently scarred skin. And, a blurry but noticeable tattoo.
Skincare professionals advise that laser removal surgery is the best option for removing tattoos. This method can safely and effectively remove tattoos almost completely.
Using a tattoo removal cream can make your scarring worse and can make laser removal surgery even more costly. Perhaps the most effective way to conceal an unwanted tattoo is to have another tattoo inked over the unwanted tattoo.
Tattoo removal creams can be an effective way to fade the original tattoo making it easier for the artist to tattoo a new tattoo over the original.
Because tattoo removal creams contain chemicals such as trichloroacetic acid, they are potentially dangerous. It’s not advisable to use these creams on sensitive skin. Additionally, some people may be allergic and develop serious side effects such as difficulty breathing and anaphylaxis.
Things You Should Know Before Buying a Tattoo Removal Cream
Tattoo removal creams have become commonplace just as tattoos have become popular. They are meant as solutions to people who want to erase certain or all tattoos on their body.
In order to avoid buying a tattoo removal cream that doesn’t justify its price, we have provided you with this guide.
The below outlines are the major considerations you should make when deciding to buy a tattoo removal cream.
1. The Ingredients
Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA)
Trichloroacetic Acid is the most popular active ingredient in tattoo removal creams. This is a chemical that is majorly acidic and causes the peeling of the skin. Hence, it allows your body to develop new skin to take the place of the former.
However, creams that are based on TCA are used before an individual undergoes the procedure of laser tattoo removal. Thus, there is a need for you to watch this ingredient, and measure its presence in any tattoo removal cream you choose.
Tattoo removal creams that are based on Hydroquinone are also popular and you should watch out for them. Although they are seen as alternatives to those that are TCA-based, they are effective in fading freckles and spots. They result in the production of lighter pigmentation which in turn affects the tattoos and fade away.
2. Natural Ingredients
Certain products utilize natural ingredients in order to achieve the desired effect. They do this also to avoid the use of chemicals (Hydroquinone and TCA). Some creams use ascorbic acid to avoid the use of Hydroquinone. Other agents such as Licorice are also used to fade away the tattooed area.
3. Active Ingredient Regulation
Before buying any tattoo removal cream, you should ensure that it is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This approval gives you the assurance that it is safe and effective. Hence, you can use it to remove the tattoo. However, not all of them are approved.
4. The Price
As you would have noticed by now, we place particular care for the price of any product that we offer you. In other words, it’s far better to get features of a high-quality tattoo removal cream at a cheaper price than what’s typically on offer.
This is what we look for in products present in our reviews, and that’s what you should look for, too. Nonetheless, there are certain high-priced product with no alternative.
Ready To Buy The Best Tattoo Removal Cream?
You might find tattoo removal creams that really do the job in record time such as the Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal Cream.
Nonetheless, you should note that removing tattoo really takes a long time as noted in the other products listed above.
This implies that you need to be patient irrespective of the tattoo removal cream you choose. The result will come. You just need to be patient.
Did you liked our review on “The Best Tattoo Removal Creams”? Then, you’ll love this great review on “Bonnet Hair Dryers” as well.
Also, check out our review on contour Kits for pale skin, choosing the right contour kit and the smallest modification can make you feel infinitely more beautiful.