If you need new tires that hold up very well in the summertime, have above average tread durability, and great overall water control, the SUMITOMO HTR Z III is a great option to consider. Despite its high-quality, this radial tire also comes at a very reasonable price.
Purchasing new tires can always be a bit of a chore. However, if you know what specifications to look for and the type of tire you need, things are a lot easier.
This model stands out as a great choice for anybody most concerned with durability and maximum performance in the summer months.
This tire also stands out as being very effective at helping you maintain a straight line and increasing your traction capabilities on both dry and wet roads.
The only time where this doesn’t remain true is in colder weather. Since this is a summer tire, it is not designed to be taken out in temperatures below 45 ° F.
Realistically, this is only a small snapshot of this tire’s noteworthy features and specifications. Below, we will conduct a thorough SUMITOMO HTRZ III review to help you decide if this is the best tire for your needs.
If you are using Sumitomo HTR Z III tire consider buying the air chucks with a gauge. These are the small, portable devices that connect to the tire to inflate or deflate the tire. Air chucks with an inbuilt gauge may also be used to check tire air pressure.
SUMITOMO HTRZ III Specs
Table of Contents
- 1 SUMITOMO HTRZ III Specs
- 2 SUMITOMO HTRZ III Features
- 3 What Makes the SUMITOMO HTRZ III So Awesome
- 4 How to Install the SUMITOMO HTRZ III
- 5 User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About SUMITOMO HTRZ III 250
- 6 How Much Does SUMITOMO HTRZ III Cost?
- 7 Durable and High-Performing Radial Summer Tire
SUMITOMO HTRZ III Features
There are several features that stand out when we look at this model and compare it with some of the other popular options on the market.
If you are still on the fence deciding whether or not this is the best tire for your car, here is a better look at some of the most noteworthy features.
Max-Performance Summer Tire: This tire is designed to work at maximum performance during the summer months. This means that is most durable when it is being used in temperate above 45 ° F.
Keep in mind that using this tire in lower temperatures can impact the life of the tire, though.
High-Traction: This tire has an asymmetrical tread with four different grooves. This allows the tire to uphold a high standard of traction. In addition, these features help your car’s overall performance. Whether the ground is wet or dry, this tire retains a high level of traction.
Plenty of Tread: This model has 10mm of tread, making it above average in this aspect. With extra tread length comes the ability to increase the overall lifespan of the tire. As long as the tires are properly maintained and used, the tread will hold up for a slightly longer time than a typical summer tire.
Radial Tire: Since this is a radial tire, the tread and the sidewall function independently from the tire. Radial tires tend to perform and last a little longer than various other tire types. They also have a positive impact on your vehicle’s performance.
What Makes the SUMITOMO HTRZ III So Awesome
This is a high-performing radial tire that holds up very well in the summer months. Since this is a durable tire that comes in many different sizes, there are already lots of reasons that this is a great choice. However, here are a few more reasons that this tire is so awesome.
- Asymmetrical Tread –Having an asymmetrical tread design helps you stay in a straight line, and improve the overall performance of the car. The tread grip holds up well in both dry and wet road conditions.
- Excellent Water Control – This tire contains four grooves in the tread, making it very efficient at handling water. When you are driving on wet roads, these grooves provide a channel for the water to both enter and exit out from underneath. These tires have minimal hydroplaning risk.
- Tire Life Warranty – The manufacturer covers this tire from defects for the entire life of the product. If you get a flat tire on the road due to a defect in the tire, simply take it into the shop and have it replaced for free.
How to Install the SUMITOMO HTRZ III
Learning how to install a car tire is a skill that everybody should learn at one point or another. If you are a little anxious about the prospect of doing this on your own, do not worry. Here are some basic instructions to help you get the confidence to install your SUMITOMO HTR Z III tires.
1. Install Your Old Rim on the Tire
Placing a rim on a new tire is probably the most complex part of the job. To do this, you will need a mounting arm and a little bit of patience. The idea is to evenly spread the bead of the tire over the rim. When you are done, finish by inflating the tire with an air compressor.
2 Jack Your Car Up and Position the Tire
This is the easy part. Using a car jack, lift up the corner of the car you want to install your first tire. Unscrew the old tire, remove it, and then place your new tire in its place.
3. Tighten the Bolts & Finish Installing
Finally, the last thing you need to do is screw on your bolts to the new tire. This is generally very easy to do. Make sure that each bolt sits tightly so that they won’t be able to loosen over time.
User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About SUMITOMO HTRZ III 250
The feedback from the community is one of the most important things to look at with just about any product. When we look at the feedback received so far from the people who purchase this tire, it remains clear. This is one of the best radial tires on the market.
You Most Common Complaints
- Wears fast in the cold: Since this is a summer tire, you shouldn’t try to use in temperatures below 45-degrees. Although many people do this with minimal consequences, others have complained about the tire tread wearing down very fast in the cold.
Most Common Praises
- Great tread lifespan: This tire has a 10mm tread length, making it a little above-average compared to many other new tires. The extra length and design of the tire as a whole help give it a long lifespan.
- Four grooves in the tread: The presence of four different grooves in the tread helps the tire to keep water from getting caught. In addition, it helps the car to perform much better than many other tires.
- High-level of traction: The design of the tread
How Much Does SUMITOMO HTRZ III Cost?
The SUMITOMO HTRZ III is designed to work with many different vehicles. As such, the exact price you pay may depend on what type of vehicle you are driving.
In most cases, the price of each tire will be in the low $100’s. When you consider the quality of the tire, this is a very reasonable price.
Apart from SUMITOMO, are you too obsessed with excessive tire noise? It can considerably disrupt the conversation, affect concentration, and even cause a headache. Consider buying quietest tires for your cars as it helps to enhance the overall driving experience.
Durable and High-Performing Radial Summer Tire
The SUMITOMO HTR Z III is a high-performance summer tire. If you value things like tread durability, traction, and improved vehicle performance this is a wonderful tire to purchase. If you are interested in this tire, click here to find the right sizing which best fits onto your vehicle.
Would you like to repair or service your car at home? Well, raising it a few inches above the ground will make it easier for you. Consider buying the quality car ramps.