If you are a soccer enthusiast, then a soccer backpack with ball pocket is highly imperative.
Whether you’re playing soccer professionally or just for fun, a bag with a special compartment for the ball will take your adventures to the next level.
The soccer bags are specially designed to carry and accommodate all the things required for soccer practices.
In addition to the ball, these bags can hold an extra jersey, water bottle, studs, shin guards, goalkeeper gloves, as well as other items and accessories. That enables soccer enthusiasts to properly organize their things.
Although many soccer bags and backpacks are advertised as the best deals, the truth is that not many of them can support soccer essentials comfortably.
For the best experience, choose a spacious and durable soccer backpack that will assist you in your game activities during practice sessions or a soccer match.
What Are Soccer Backpacks With Ball Pockets?
Table of Contents
- 1 What Are Soccer Backpacks With Ball Pockets?
- 2 Comparing The Best Soccer Backpacks With Ball Pocket
- 3 1. Diadora Squadra Backpack – Best Overall & Strong Material
- 4 2. Adidas Stadium Team Backpack – Most Comfortable & Durable Soccer Backpack
- 5 3. Vizari Sport Solano Backpack – Highest Capacity
- 6 4. Nike Club Team Swoosh Backpack – Great Protection from Rain
- 7 5. ProGear Soccer Backpack w/Ball Pocket – Highly Durable & Adjustable
- 8 How To Wash Your Soccer Backpack?
- 9 How To Keep Your Soccer Backpack From Not Smelling
- 10 Things You Must Know Before Buying a Soccer Backpack With Ball Pocket
- 11 Ready To Buy The Best Soccer Backpack With Ball Pocket?
Soccer backpacks are like regular backpacks, but they are specifically designed with compartments to carry soccer-based accessories. Just imagine a bag that has a pouch large enough to fit a soccer ball.
Besides the space for the ball, you also get extra compartments in these bags to keep your other soccer belongings safe. Soccer bags are meant to be waterproof, even on the inside.
This feature is necessary so that your bag can protect water-sensitive items from muddy cleats, shin guards, or the ball itself. Furthermore, soccer backpacks with ball pockets have to be large enough to secure a football efficiently.
Several types of designs are available for these bags, which is totally subjective. However, you need to make sure to choose a bag that will fulfill your needs properly. You might need a bag with multiple compartments for not just your soccer gear, but also for other gym items.
If your soccer backpack is not big and durable enough, it might not be able to withstand the weight for long. Therefore, it needs to be made out of sturdy material.
Comparing The Best Soccer Backpacks With Ball Pocket
|Diadora Squadra Backpack|
|Adidas Stadium Team Backpack|
|Vizari Sport Solano Backpack|
|Nike Club Team Swoosh Backpack|
|ProGear Soccer Backpack|
1. Diadora Squadra Backpack – Best Overall & Strong Material
For quick access to shoe burrow and side take, the Diadora Squadra backpack contains an inclined side zipper. Furthermore, it features an amicable outline and front jacket straps. The shoulder straps are anatomically formed and cushioned for enhanced comfort. Thanks to the shoulder braces and cushioned back, you can convey this soccer backpack with ultimate comfort.
Another thing you will love about this backpack is the imported variety. The item’s weight is one pound only. Finally, this product boasts a stylish design and offers unique features that make it stand out from the crowd.
2. Adidas Stadium Team Backpack – Most Comfortable & Durable Soccer BackpackIf you are in pursuit of the top-of-the-line soccer backpack that is equipped with ball pocket, chances are high you seek something like the Adidas Stadium Team Backpack. This is one of the most comfortable and most durable soccer backpacks on the market these days.
Its high durability comes from the sturdy polyester construction, which involves a front bottom pocket and a ball pocket with a zipper from the front. You can also use it as a laundry pocket alike. So, the backpack offers one roomy interior pocket for your laptop as well as 3 small exterior pockets that are designed specifically to fit your gear and other valuables.
The base of the backpack is constructed from the waterproof hydro shield for the security of your stuff. Additionally, it has a well-quilted back panel, UltraRide padded shoulder straps, and freshPAK ventilated cleat compartment that lets you keep your gear separate from cleats. With all these features, you will be able to bear weight with the utmost comfort.
3. Vizari Sport Solano Backpack – Highest CapacityThis tough soccer backpack from Vizari comes with the high holding capacity, breathable payload side pockets, and large fundamental compartment that can keep not only the ball but also other things like top soccer shin guards, jersey, sweatshirt, snacks, and water bottles.
The backpack also highlights an interior iPod stash that’s fitted with looped zipper pulls and link access for earphones. For additional comfort, the straps are cushioned from all sides, making the backpack easy to carry.
The material used in the manufacturing of this product is a polyester-jacquard blend, which makes it sturdy and durable. You can rest assured that it will last several years anyway. Plus, the breathable fabric prevents bacteria and microbes from developing in your bag.
We also want to commend the folding out mat that provides exceptional convenience while playing in wet or dirty areas. All in all, this amazing Vizari soccer backpack brings together all desirable features with affordable pricing.
4. Nike Club Team Swoosh Backpack – Great Protection from RainGenerally speaking of Nike products, nobody can doubt their authenticity and quality. The same is true for this particular model. Made of 600D polyester, the Nike Team Swoosh is considered to be one of the best backpacks for holding the soccer balls. It is spacious enough to accommodate a ball alongside other personal items comfortably.
Some of the most prominent features include a side mesh, zippered pockets, adjusting straps, elastic ball pouch, the padding on the back, and a water bottle holder. The pouch is extremely elastic and hence capable of retaining the ball in place all the while. Both the shoulder straps and back are padded to provide you with great comfort.
Another big plus is that the dry and wet storage areas are separated, which especially comes in handy during the rainy seasons. In addition, the bottom is made from water-resistant material. Unique design and stylish looks make this Nike backpack truly incredible. Besides black, it comes in other sports colors too.
5. ProGear Soccer Backpack w/Ball Pocket – Highly Durable & AdjustableThis ProGear backpack is designed to be suitable for both men and women. It’s big enough to keep the ball along with other soccer gear in a convenient way.
Since it is made of high-quality polyester and nylon, the durability, versatility, and adjustability are at a high level. Thanks to the versatile design, this soccer backpack can also be used for traveling, school, as well as different outdoor activities.
The backpack comprises multiple well-distributed pockets, including a meshy one on the outside, for simple organization of accessories and soccer equipment. You will be able to keep your items separated because of the zipped bottom pocket. A zippered inner compartment keeps belongings safe. To fit the preferences of all users, the shoulder straps are highly adjustable.
Lastly, we want to make mention of the benefit you get from the bag ventilated system which prevents sweat retention and odors effectively.
How To Wash Your Soccer Backpack?
To wash your soccer backpack, you can wash it with hands or in a washing machine. However, prepare to wash it either way in advance.
First, let’s have a look at the way to wash with hands.
- Start by emptying the contents of your bag. Additionally, remove any detachable compartments, laces from the backpack.
- You also need to check backpack for the label, as it can have vital information on how to wash it safely. You might also have details related to the usage of certain chemicals that could be bad for the backpack.
- Check for stains on the backpack. Apply a stain remover on the dirty areas to prepare for a decent wash in advance. If you do not have a stain remover, then soaking the bag in a detergent solution would be enough.
- Let the backpack stay submerged in the detergent solution for at least thirty minutes. Use a soft brush to scrub the surface of the bag.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse the soccer bag thoroughly. Use a towel to soak the excess water from the washed backpack.
- After that, dry it naturally in the open air instead of using a drying machine.
You can follow the same instructions for washing the backpack in a washing machine. The only difference is that you need to set the timer on the machine to wash it automatically, instead of scrubbing the bag yourself.
How To Keep Your Soccer Backpack From Not Smelling
Sometimes soccer backpacks can end up smelling after continuous usage. This issue can be more common with soccer bags as you might have to keep dirty socks, muddy shin guards, and a foul soccer ball, etc., in it.
When you remove them from the bag, it can cause the bag to become smelly. However, you can take care of this through the following ways:
- Essential Oils – Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil in a spritzer bottle. Then, spray it in the bag. Do not close the bag instantly. Let it dry naturally.
- Disinfecting Wipes – You might also need to rub the bag with a disinfecting wipe to not just remove the odor, but the germs as well.
- Dry Naturally – Sometimes, leaving your bag open in the fresh air can do the trick too. Never close the zips right after removing the items from the backpack.
- Tea Bags – Keeping tea bags in the bag overnight, can help in removing the bad odor from it effectually.
Things You Must Know Before Buying a Soccer Backpack With Ball Pocket
When searching for a soccer backpack with ball pocket, there are some important factors you must have in mind and the certain questions you should ask yourself. That can help you to make the best decision.
How to Pick Out the Right Soccer Backpack For Me?
The soccer backpacks come in different styles, shapes, sizes, colors, so anyone can find something that suits his/her needs and taste. To identify the right one, be sure to consider the following factors:
Frequency of Use
If you’re gonna use a backpack almost every day, it’s advisable to choose one that is extremely strong and built of highly durable materials. However, if you’ll be using it occasionally, then you can pick an average-quality soccer backpack as it’s much affordable. Yet, make sure that it is good for the price.
A soccer backpack is supposed to fit your build and body comfortably in order to prevent muscle fatigue and back strain. Luckily, most backpacks are designed to be very adjustable, so you only need to make a few adjustments in certain areas to get a snug fit.
- Hip/Waist belts — When clipped together, these need to keep in place and fit perfectly around your waist.
- Sternum straps — After fastening these straps, these shouldn’t affect your breathing.
- Shoulder straps — When tightening these straps, the bottom of the backpack should be just above the hip bones; the point where the shoulder straps meet the backpack should be just beneath the big bone at the neck base.
Every person has a different preference with regard to design, style color, and print. So it’s up to you to decide which backpack fits your own taste.
The materials that a backpack is built of has a great influence on the durability, weight, abrasion resistance, water-resistance, and other properties. Polyester and nylon are regarded as some of the most durable and long-lasting materials when it comes to the sports backpacks.
Most of the soccer backpacks are constructed from waterproof materials but there are also those that are made of fabric. Your best choice is to look for a backpack that’s waterproof, as you are very likely to encounter rain every now and then.
Besides, the backpack should be made of an easy-to-clean material because it will often get dirty if you use it on a regular basis. Go for a bag that also contains some kind of breathable fabric to eliminate sweaty odors.
The backpack size determines both the size and number of its compartments. If you’re going to carry lots of stuff, then make sure to choose a bigger pack; however, if you’re in need of something more compact, then you can opt for a smaller bag.
The storage area is another crucial factor to bear in mind. A bag that does not provide enough space for your needs is virtually useless. It’s always good to have some sort of side mesh that can store a water bottle. Aside from that, make sure to buy a backpack with a couple of extra pockets if you regularly carry snacks and small items with you.
Some manufacturers produce sports bags and backpacks with some extra features to attract customers. For example, you can find models with extras such as pen holders, headphone exits, as well as cool items like foldout mats.
Ready To Buy The Best Soccer Backpack With Ball Pocket?
With a soccer backpack comprising the separate ball pocket, you can put and carry everything you could ever need, including the ball, shoes, clothes, uniform, shin guards, phone, laptop, and other personal items.
It’s easy to achieve a good organization due to multiple compartments and pockets. Yet, you must be sure to choose the right backpack.
We hope that our unbiased reviews have helped you in identifying the right one from our list of the best soccer backpacks with a ball pocket.
Don’t wait too long! Grab it and join other youngsters carrying their sports gear in style.