You may not have thought about it yet, but a well designed shower system with body jets may be the only thing you need to get the ultimate luxury shower experience.
The inclusion of body jets on shower systems is not only trendy; it has been proven to offer therapeutic benefits as well.
These sophisticated shower systems include several components and faucets that need to be installed on your bathroom walls. Owing to the spraying effect of the shower heads installed on the walls, systems with body jets are also referred to as body spray shower systems.
To choose the right system from the hundreds of body spray shower systems available today, there are several things you need to consider.
Whether you are buying a packaged system or buying each component individually, you should only settle for the best. To make the choice even simpler, here are reviews of five top rated shower systems with body jets.
Best Shower Systems with Body Jets 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Shower Systems with Body Jets 2018
- 2 1. Blue Ocean 52” Stainless Steel SPV878392H Shower Panel – Best Overall
- 3 2. Perfetto Kitchen and Bath 65″Multi-Function Shower System – Multiple Shower Modes
- 4 3. Hudson Reed Concealed Thermostatic Shower Panel – Best Thermostatic Shower System
- 5 4. PULSE ShowerSpas 1049B-BN Rio ShowerSpa Panel – Most Advanced Technology
- 6 5. JiaYouJia Thermostatic Contemporary Wall Mount 12″ Rain Head Shower System – Best Body Spray Shower System Below $500
- 7 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing a Shower System with Body Jets
- 8 Our Final Verdict
|Blue Ocean 52” Stainless Steel SPV878392H|
|Perfetto Kitchen and Bath 65″ Rainfall Waterfall Dual Style Shower System (SP0057)|
|Hudson Reed Concealed Thermostatic Shower Panel|
|PULSE ShowerSpas 1049B-BN Rio ShowerSpa Panel|
|JiaYouJia Thermostatic Wall Mount 12″ Shower System|
1. Blue Ocean 52” Stainless Steel SPV878392H Shower Panel – Best OverallQuality, sophistication and customizable shower experience are some of the things you will get with this Blue Ocean 52’’ stainless steel shower panel.
To begin with, the product has been proven to meet ISO-9001 standard requirements. This implies that the product was manufactured under strict quality control and inspection. In this regard, the body of the panel is made of tempered glass and high-quality stainless steel.
The panel comprises of a hand-held multi-functional showerhead, a tub sprout, 8 body massage nozzles and an overhead rainfall shower. The product features two controls for the water flow and temperature. Basically, the product is tailor made to ensure that you get the best possible shower experience with body jets.
2. Perfetto Kitchen and Bath 65″Multi-Function Shower System – Multiple Shower ModesOne of the many things you will love about this product is its aesthetical appeal. In this regard, the panel features a black brushed stainless steel finish. This slim design will complement almost any bathroom décor in your home. Functionality is another aspect that sets the Perfetto shower system from its competitors.
The showers system features multiple shower modes for custom showering experience. You will also have an easy time regulating the various aspects of the water. This is because the system has integrated hot and cold water controls.
With this model, you will be able to position the 8 powerful body jets in any angle. This allows for optimal coverage and comfort. Finally, the product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty on parts.
3. Hudson Reed Concealed Thermostatic Shower Panel – Best Thermostatic Shower SystemOne of the objectives of a bathroom upgrading project is enhanced aesthetics. Regardless of your bathroom décor, this Hudson Reed shower system will surely transform things for the best. In this regard, the panel features a concealed design that offers a streamlined and sleek appeal.
The 4 body jets shower system is equipped with a fixed waterfall showerhead. Additionally, the panel includes a hand-held shower with a hose. All these components are designed to give you a unique shower experience every time you step into your bathroom.
4. PULSE ShowerSpas 1049B-BN Rio ShowerSpa Panel – Most Advanced TechnologyThis is one of the few body spray shower systems that are both functional and aesthetically appealing. The shower panel comprises of 6 body spray jets, a 10″ Rain Showerhead, tub sprout and a hand shower.
You will also love the aesthetics of this panel, featuring brushed nickel fixtures, a stainless steel body and black tempered glass appeal.
Although the product appears to be a little bit complicated, it may be installed on a pre-existing shower. The shower system uses Spray Straight technology by the manufacturer, coupled with its Rub-clean tips, to prevent mineral buildup. If you decide to buy this shower system, you will also get a stainless steel, double-interlocking hose.
5. JiaYouJia Thermostatic Contemporary Wall Mount 12″ Rain Head Shower System – Best Body Spray Shower System Below $500Get yourself the best luxurious shower experience, whilst improving the aesthetical appeal of your bathroom with this JiaYoujia product. Featuring a rain showerhead with 6 body jets, the chrome appeal of this product will compliment any bathroom setup.
Many users love this shower system for its subtle details and delicate design. However, the product is also functional. In this regard, the shower panel integrates an array of shower components for that unique luxurious shower experience.
Things You Need to Know Before Choosing a Shower System with Body Jets
In most cases, you day begins with a nice shower, right? This being the case, the shower system in your home is an important part of your life. If you are carrying out a bathroom upgrade, it is advisable to have the best shower system with body jets. This goes beyond just replacing the current bathroom faucets.
As opposed to conventional showers, shower systems comprise of different components that are specifically designed to enhance and customize your shower experience. No wonder these systems are trending today. Some of the key components of a shower system include hand showers, showerheads, valves, water outlets, body sprays and volume controls.
Basically, you can buy some of the best packaged shower systems available today or choose the individual components to create a customized shower system.
Regardless of the case, choosing the right shower system with body jets is not an easy task. To make things easier for you, here are some of the main considerations you should make while shopping for the right one:
1. Number of Valves
While shopping for the best showers system with body sprays, you will need to choose the number and type of valves you would like your system to have. Based on the number of valves, these systems may be categorized into two broad groups, as described below.
- Single Handle Shower Systems
These are systems that have a single valve to regulate water properties. In such a system, a single valve will be used to regulate both the flow rate and the water temperature. If this is your preferred showers system, it is advisable to go for the ones with a thermostatic temperature control valve.
Such systems are considered to be the safest of the single-handle showers systems with body jets available today. Additionally, such a system has been proven to deliver optimal performance whilst being comparatively easy to operate.
- Dual-Handled Shower Systems
These are shower systems that have two valves, one for regulating water temperature and another for controlling the flow rate. Such systems are comparatively easier to use because you can use one hand to control the temperature and the other one to adjust the flow rate in accordance to your preferences.
2. Volume Control Valves
How many volume control valves does your preferred shower system have? For a fully customizable shower experience, it is advisable to go for the systems that have an independent volume control valve for each of its components. With such a system, you will have a volume control valve for the shower head, one for the body sprays and a different one for the hand shower.
In other shower systems, the valve that is used to turn the flow of water on and off is the same one that is used to adjust the flow rate. In such a system, the water flow rate may be adjusted in increments from the off position.
3. Plumbing Considerations
Before buying a shower system, you first need to check whether it will work with the current plumbing in your bathroom. In this regard, you need to check the individual components of the shower system against the current layout of your bathroom. In some cases, you may need to alter the plumbing system in your bathroom to accommodate your new system.
Such an upgrade can be a costly one. To save on the upgrade, you should consider buying a system that will fit into your current bathroom layout without major modifications. To being with, you first need to ensure that the bathroom has enough outlets for the various components in your preferred shower system.
If the outlets are not enough, installing the system may affect the flow rate from one or several of the shower components. This will, in turn, affect the performance of your shower system.
4. Water Pressure
Is the water pressure in your home plumbing system enough to support your new showers system with body sprays? While some homeowners tend to ignore this consideration, it can actually impact on the experience you get from your new shower system. If your shower system has more than 3 water outlets, the water pressure in your plumbing system needs to be more than 50 psi.
5. Water Saving Systems
If you are looking forward to saving water in your home, you should go for a system that saves water. In this case, you need to ensure that the shower heads you install are efficient on water. In this regard, you will need to choose a system that has a low-flow showerhead. Basically, low-flow showerheads are known to be more efficient on water than non-energy saving heads.
Government standards in most states stipulate that showerheads should not exceed a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute, under a pressure of 80 psi. With low-flow shower heads, you will be able to use less water than the preset government standard. By so doing, you can save money on your monthly water bills.
Our Final Verdict
Shower systems available today are not designed in the same manner; neither do they have the same components. Your choice of shower system will, in turn, impact on your shower experience moving forward. However, you will not find this choice an easy one to make either.
As you have learned in this guide, there are several considerations that will affect your choice your choice of the right shower system. With the five systems reviewed in this guide, choosing the best shower system with body jets should not be a walk in the park.