Managing your weight can be a tough undertaking. It requires a combined approach of diet and exercise in order to be truly effective.
But have you tried using plus size waist cincher for weight loss? A good addition to your repertoire of diet and exercise, waist cinchers are effective in burning fats where it matters the most—the waistline (Source).
If there’s one thing that workout buffs and nutritionists agree, it’s that the waistline is the most difficult area to rid of fats. It’s the first to fill and the last to go even with regular exercise and diet.
With a waist cincher, you accomplish two things, burn fats locally and tame the waistline to shape like the hourglass that everybody wants.
While it’s tough to lose body fat, the waist cincher ensures that you will see results in a short period of time.
Plus Size Waist Cinchers for Weight Loss 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 Plus Size Waist Cinchers for Weight Loss 2019
- 2 1. Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Contouring Cincher – For Firm Compression
- 3 2. Camellias Women’s 26 Steel Boned Heavy Duty Waist Trainer – Steel Boned Plus Size Waist Cincher
- 4 3. Ann Chery Women’s Faja Clasica Waist Cincher – Workout Plus Size Waist Cincher
- 5 4. Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher with 3 Hooks – Plus Size Waist Cincher for Fitness Buffs
- 6 5. Fajastec Women’s Beauty Classic Latex Waist Cincher 3 Hook – Quality Plus Size Waist Cincher
- 7 Things to Consider Before Buying a Plus Size Waist Cincher
- 8 Our Final Review
|Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Contouring Cincher|
|Camellias Women’s 26 Steel Boned Heavy|
|Ann Chery Women’s Faja Clasica Waist Cincher|
|Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher with 3 Hooks|
|Fajastec Women’s Beauty Classic Latex Waist Cincher 3 Hook|
1. Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Contouring Cincher – For Firm CompressionThe Squeem ‘Perfect Waist’ Contouring Cincher is designed to perfectly fit your body and enhance your natural curves. You can be sure it can stand daily wear and tear because it has three layers of cotton lining which strengthens its interior.
Its latex materials ensure that you will not suffer from any allergic reactions while wearing it and the 100% natural rubber material provides greater adaptability and flexibility. For maximum comfort, the waist trainer is also made up of soft fabric. This allows for even compression around your waist and around the arches of your body.
While some waist trainers make you feel tightness in some areas and light compression on another, this one has an evenly distributed compression and thus, an even fat burning in all the areas of your waist.
Pairing it with all sorts of dresses and tops is not a problem since it comes with with a strapless design. This also allows for easier concealment making it less obvious that you’re wearing a waist cincher.
2. Camellias Women’s 26 Steel Boned Heavy Duty Waist Trainer – Steel Boned Plus Size Waist CincherFor serious waist taming, the Camellias Women’s 26 Steel Boned Heavy Duty Waist Trainer will not disappoint. It comes with a belt that has 26 steel bones and 20 spiral bones offering a strong structure to it.
For more strength, it has three layers of fabric that also enhances your body’s contour. The cotton layer inside allows for comfort while outer satin layer adds to its appeal.
To ensure a perfect snug fit, the belt has five metal cusps in front where you close it. It also comes with black laces in case you need to adjust for your size.
Perfect for post-pregnancy weight loss, posture correction and slimming of the abdominal area, you can wear it daily or during workout sessions at the gym. Some even wear it for Halloween and Christmas cosplay parties because of its fashionable design.
3. Ann Chery Women’s Faja Clasica Waist Cincher – Workout Plus Size Waist CincherIf you’re looking for a good brand of waist cincher, you can’t go wrong with Ann Cherry. It is a good quality garment that will give you tight compression.
With an inner layer of soft cotton fabric, this waist trainer offers optimal comfort while doing its job of compressing your waistline and burning fat. You will experience an instantaneous decrease in your waistline without the breathing issue.
The main material is made of 100% latex which increases the temperature around your waist. This increase in thermal activity allows you to burn calories while wearing the waist trainer. Coupled with a good workout regimen, this waist cincher allows you to decrease your waistline faster.
No wonder its popular among workout buffs. It’s so comfortable to wear and lessens the time you need to stay at the gym.
4. Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher with 3 Hooks – Plus Size Waist Cincher for Fitness BuffsAnother excellent Ann Chery product for fitness buffs is the Ann Chery Women’s Faja Deportiva Workout Waist Cincher with 3 Hooks. Made with the same quality workmanship that Ann Chery is known for, this waist trainer has excellent expandability that’s perfect for your active lifestyle.
What makes this popular is its tight compression that instantly makes you lose three inches in your waistline while constantly making you sweat. This is made possible by its belt that has covered boning both in the front and the back.
The surface is made from durable latex, it offers good resistance while conforming to your body’s contours. You can be sure it can stand all the wear and tear of your active lifestyle.
For better fitting, it features three rows of hook-and-eye closure which you can adjust when you begin losing weight.
5. Fajastec Women’s Beauty Classic Latex Waist Cincher 3 Hook – Quality Plus Size Waist CincherWhen you talk about quality garment particularly waist cinchers, the discussion won’t be complete without mentioning Fajastec cinchers. It has a latex rubber band that squeezes the hips to smoothen whatever bumps that you may have. This squeezing causes an increase in thermal activity which accelerates calorie burning.
The Fajastec waist cincher is also a good garment to use underneath any dress or skirt because it’s so easy to conceal. Nothing will reveal to the world the secret of your hourglass-shaped body.
Made from quality fabric, it offers an even tightness all around your waistline leaving no place with light compression. Uneven compression is usually the cause of breathing issues with those who are into waistline taming.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Plus Size Waist Cincher
For better results, there are a few things that you need to look for in a waist cincher. On top of being a top quality garment, there are nitty-gritty details that the cincher needs to have in order to be effective.
Comfortable to Wear
While a waist cincher needs to fit tightly in order to work, it should not hamper your breathing or cause any bodily pain.
If the waist trainer causes breathing issues, consider changing it with something that doesn’t come with steel boning structure.
There are women who are perfectly happy with rubber band waist cinchers that don’t come with steel boning support.
As you begin to see results, you might need to buy a smaller waist trainer. To prevent buying a waist cincher frequently, you choose one with an adjustable design so that you can just tighten it as you begin to lose a few inches off your waistline.
Most rubber band waist trainer comes with a Velcro closure that you can easily adjust. Those with steel boning usually comes with rows of hook-and-eye closure which are also adjustable.
The fabric should be smooth and comfortable. Remember that you need to wear this for extended periods and if it’s warm and irritating to the skin, it just defeats your purpose. Try it out first and judge the comfort level of the garment.
A good waist cincher should have a good mixture of cotton, satin and spandex for its materials. Check the percentages of these materials in the product description for proper guidance. If you want more comfort and softness, you are looking for something with more cotton in it.
And, if you’re looking for something that looks appealing, choose one that has more satin in it. For something that’s more flexible for workout purposes, you should be looking for something with more spandex.
For plus size women, what you’re looking for is greater coverage. This means that compact waist trainers are not an option. What you’re looking for instead are long and adjustable trainers because they offer greater coverage. Try it out first and make sure that it covers most of your abdominal areas.
Check for quality in the stitches and durability of the fabric. Your trainers should be able to withstand the wear and tear of your exercise regimen and the size of your body.
Don’t sacrifice the style, color and fit when choosing a waist trainer. The seamless design of the inner lining can greatly enhance your experience when wearing a cincher so you have to take this into consideration as well.
Take an accurate measurement of your waist and take the seller’s suggestion regarding the proper size that you should buy. This will prevent a lot of unmet expectations later on when you begin using your waist trainer. One clear indicator that the cincher is too small for is when it rolls over at the waist.
Look for a corset with reasonable price. You should avoid buying cheap items that will only get ruined after a few days of use.
How to Choose the Right Cincher
If you’re looking for something to make you look slimmer on social gatherings, go for lighter trainers that you can easily conceal. If you intend to lose weight over a long period, choose one that tight fitting.
But keep in mind that if your main goal is to lose weight, a waist cincher alone will not accomplish that for you. You have to integrate it with a healthy diet and a regular workout regimen.
Make sure to remain hydrated while wearing the waist cincher especially when exercising. If it causes breathing issues, remove it immediately.
Our Final Review
Choosing a plus size waist cincher can be confusing, to say the least. With today’s marketplace where choices abound, you could end up buying just about anything that you first get your hands on.
The waist cinchers mentioned in this review are all good choices for your specific needs. That being said, you have to determine what you need the most aside from losing weight and taming the stomach and waist area.
Are you looking for something that you can wear to the gym or something you can wear on parties and formal occasions? With all these being considered, what is your best choice of plus size waist cincher? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!