The Paslode F350S is a heavy-duty framing nailer meant for true professionals. It has the power and durability to get any framing job done. It offers way fewer jams and misfires compared to other brands.
Trying to do this manually isn’t an easy job. After all, it requires strong power tools like the Paslode F350S if you want to efficiently and firmly install your head frame into place.
Head framing nailers like this one have the power and precision which simply isn’t possible with a human touch. Accordingly, this is a great product to have at your disposal if you are a home DIYer or professional contractor.
Products like these will be able to hammer down into dense framing materials like LVL headers and beams. Best of all, you can ensure that each nail sits into place firmly and holds your header in place.
In this Paslode F350S review, we will break down everything that you need to know about this product. To do this, we will break down the specifications and features, compare it with the top alternatives, and so on.
Paslode F350S Specs
Table of Contents
- 1 Paslode F350S Specs
- 2 Paslode’s Models Available
- 3 Paslode F350S Features
- 4 What Makes the Paslode F350S So Awesome
- 5 How to Use the Paslode F350S
- 6 User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Paslode F350S 250
- 7 How Much Does Paslode F350S Cost?
- 8 Wonderful Head Frame Nailer With Lots of Speed and Power
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.7 x 14.5 x 6.6 inches
- Power Source: Air-powered
- Fastener length: 2 to 3.5”
- Speed: 12 nails per second
- Header types: LVL headers and beams
Paslode’s Models Available
As we can see, there are some good alternatives to this model. However, this page is geared towards being a Paslode F350S review. Let’s go ahead and focus a little more on this model.
Paslode F350S Features
When we compare this model with some of the other top head framing nailers, the features match up well pound for pound. Here is a better look at all the most relevant features of this model.
To decide if this is the right model for you, keep these features in mind while you are shopping around the other options on the market.
Quick & Powerful: Manually hammering nails into head frames can be a very grueling process. This product is capable of firing 12 nails in each second. This model is powerful enough to fire these nails into strong head frames too. The speed and overall power of this model make it suitable for much more than just head framing jobs.
Slim & Lightweight: Due to the nature of this product, it would be inconvenient for it to be heavy and bulky. Especially for those who need to work at large heights. This model is very small and lightweight when we compare it to many other popular models on the market.
Air-Powered: Headframe nail guns tend to either be battery, electric, or air-powered. Air-powered models like this one tend to be very cost-effective without impacting their strength or total efficiency.
For Strong Frame Materials: Want to install nails in strong dense head framing materials? Then this is a great model for you to look at. The average nail gun we find on the market simply cannot work on the many different dense headframes that this one can.
What Makes the Paslode F350S So Awesome
As we saw while looking at the specifications and features of this model, there are many reasons that this model is so high-quality. Let’s go ahead and break down a few more reasons this is such a great head frame nail gun.
- Different Nail Sizes – With a fastener that can accommodate nails anywhere between 2 to 3.5 inches, this model is versatile enough to use large nails that other nail guns might not be able to handle.
- Balance – This model is designed with a frame that helps you ensure that each nail goes in perfectly into place. No crooked or bent nails.
- Lightweight – Using power tools can quickly make your muscles sore. Especially if they are heavy. This model is comparatively lightweight when matched up to other power tools.
How to Use the Paslode F350S
Using the Paslode F350S is not much different than a standard nail gun. If you need some help, though, here are the basic steps involved in using this device safely and properly.
1. Connect to Air Compressor & Have Ear Muffs Ready
This model works by using pressurized air from a compressor to fire the nails. It is also a little loud. To get started, connect to the compressor and have soundproof ear muffs ready to use.
2 Load Up Nails into the Magazine
Before you can use the model, you need to load it up with nails anywhere between 2 – 3.5 inches long. Fill your magazine with the nails you want to install.
3. Press Down Safety Lock & Fire
This product won’t fire until the safety lock is pressed down. Put the gun where you want your nail to go, press down the safety lock, and then fire your first nail into place.
User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Paslode F350S 250
The feedback a product receives from the community is usually a great indicator of whether or not you should purchase it. If loads of people have a negative experience, you could too. However, as we will demonstrate, the feedback received thus far for this model is nothing short of impressive.
Let’s go ahead and look at some of the most common complaints and praises for the Paslode F350S.
You Most Common Complaints
- Air Leaks: One of the complaints people sometimes make is that the air will sometimes leak out when the trigger is pressed. Although this isn’t common, it has happened in the past.
- Faulty Trigger Valve: The trigger valve has been known to break when it is mistreated. For best results, always use proper care when handling your Paslode F350S if you don’t want issues with the trigger valve.
Most Common Praises
- Nailing Speed: Clocking in at 12 nails possible for each second, the nailing speed of this model is one of the areas that really receive a lot of positive feedback.
- Power: If you need to install nails in LVL headers and beams, or similarly strong materials, this device will provide all the power that you need. This model has all the power you should expect in a top-quality head frame nailer.
- Precision: Ever had problems with bent or crooked nails? All of us have. This model is precise enough to put each nail into the frame exactly as you expected it to be.
How Much Does Paslode F350S Cost?
As a general rule of thumb, purchasing a power tool of any sort is not that affordable of an expense. The same definitely holds true with this model. Although it has a reasonable price right around $300, you need to keep in mind the other accessories.
Add-ons such as an air compressor and the nails can easily make this model a lot more expensive.
Wonderful Head Frame Nailer With Lots of Speed and Power
Using a head frame nail gun like the Paslode F350S is great for jobs that need extra power for nailing into dense framing materials.
Due to the exceptional efficiency and power of this model, this is one of the best head frame nail guns on the market.
If you have been searching for a nice head frame nail gun with a high level of power and speed, this is a wonderful choice to consider.