Moisturizing gloves, commonly referred to as Spa Gloves, are specifically designed to keep your hands moisturized, with or without the use of hand creams and moisturizers (Source).
In this regard, the leading moisturizing glove brands incorporate such ingredients as vitamins, oils and aloe within the linings of their products. Such are the ingredients that will keep your hands moisturized throughout the day.
Different manufacturers of these products use different ingredients in their gloves. To avoid skin irritation and allergies, it is advisable to check the product label before buying your moisturized gloves.
Additionally, you need to ensure that your preferred gloves are of the right size, material and type. To make things easier for you, here are reviews of five top rated moisturizing gloves today.
Best Moisturizing Gloves 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Moisturizing Gloves 2018
- 2 1. Curad Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves – Best Overall
- 3 2. Malcolm’s Miracle MEN’s XL Moisturizing Gloves – The Best Long Lasting Moisturizing Gloves
- 4 3. CARA Moisturizing Eczema Cotton Gloves – The Best all-Cotton Moisturizing Gloves
- 5 4. Aquasentials Moisturizing Gloves – Most Affordable
- 6 5. Deseau Moisturizing Gloves – The Best Thermoplastic Gel-Based Moisturizing Gloves
- 7 Things You Need to Know Before Buying Moisturizing Gloves
- 8 Our Final Review
|Curad Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves|
|Malcolm’s Miracle MEN’s XL Moisturizing Gloves|
|CARA Moisturizing Eczema Cotton Gloves|
|Aquasentials Moisturizing Gloves|
|Deseau Moisturizing Gloves|
1. Curad Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves – Best OverallGet gloves that do much more than just keeping your hands moisturized. The Curad Powder-free Latex Exam Gloves will not only keep the skin on your hands moisturized throughout the day; they offer a great fit, offer unique barrier properties and are comfortable to wear for extended periods.
These gloves feature a textured surface. This way, the product is sure to give you the secure and confident grip you need at work. While this is the case, you will also find these gloves exceptionally elastic. This being the case, these Curad Gloves are renowned for unmatched strength and comfort.
Having been produced by a renowned manufacturer, these gloves feature a superior structure. As such, they will offer you extended durability and enhanced strength. In addition to all these desirable properties, these gloves will prevent the skin on your hands from dryness. As you can see, this Powder-Free product combines all the qualities of good moisturizing gloves; affordability, flexibility, comfort and durability.
2. Malcolm’s Miracle MEN’s XL Moisturizing Gloves – The Best Long Lasting Moisturizing GlovesIf you have been browsing the available moisturizing gloves in the market today, you must have come across the Malcolm’s brand, right?
This is one of the leading glove manufactures. Products by this brand are popular for their unmatched design, performance and durability. The Miracle Men’s XL Moisturizing gloves are no exception.
These gloves are designed to open the pores on your skin naturally using your own body heat. This allows the cream or lotion you applied to penetrate deep into the skin. This alone, goes a long way in eradicating skin dryness. If you are like many other consumers today, you must be concerned about the quality of your products. Having been manufactured in the USA, you can rest assured that these gloves are of the best quality possible.
This product is particularly beneficial for people who are allergic to latex. In this regard, the gloves feature cotton structure. Again, these gloves are comparatively thicker. The manufacturer uses spandex in the structure of the gloves to give them a snug fit.
More on the Malcolm’s Miracle Gloves
As compared to neoprene gloves, Miracle MEN’s XL Moisturizing Gloves are relatively cool and soft. In this regard, they are designed to offer optimal breathability. Again, you do not want to waste your money on a product that you will use just once or twice and then dispose. These gloves are some of the most durable moisturizing gloves in the market today.
As such, they will not fade away or destroyed by repeated washing. You will also love the satisfaction guarantee offered by the manufacturer. Since the product is projected to last for up to 2 years, the manufacturer will either refund your money or replace the gloves, if you are not happy with the product.
3. CARA Moisturizing Eczema Cotton Gloves – The Best all-Cotton Moisturizing GlovesAre you into high-end products? Here is one of the luxury moisturizing gloves that is made of 100 percent cotton. As you can imagine, the all-cotton construction makes the CARA Moisturizing Eczema Gloves some of the most comfortable products in the market today. What’s more, they are rated some of the bets hypoallergenic gloves today.
Owing to their impeccable construction, these gloves work great to absorb the excess creams and ointments on your skin. This goes a long way in preventing skin disorders on your hands. In addition to offering a comfortable fit, these gloves will still look and feel great to wear after washing.
The CARA manufacturer has been in business for more than 15 years now. Over the years, the manufacturer has established its position as the manufacturer of cost-effective, high-quality and durable products. In this regard, these moisturizing gloves will give you the best value for your money. For enhanced consumer satisfaction, the manufacturer offers a warranty on these products.
4. Aquasentials Moisturizing Gloves – Most AffordableIf you are looking for the best blend of affordability and functionality, the Aquasentials moisturizing gloves are a product of choice. Rather than having moisturizing agents within their structure, these gloves function by sealing in the moisture produced by the skin. As such, you need to use them along with your preferred skin cream or lotion.
With Aquasentials moisturizing gloves, you only need to apply a cream or lotion on your hands and then slip the gloves in position. The product does a great job when it comes to preventing skin dehydration from such factors as heat and strong winds.
Do you have a skin dehydration problem on your hands? This is the most affordable solution, which has been proven to deliver results. For best results, it is advisable to wear the gloves overnight, after you have applied your favorite skin lotion or cream. The product features a spandex and cotton constriction. As such, it offers a snug fit and long-term comfort.
5. Deseau Moisturizing Gloves – The Best Thermoplastic Gel-Based Moisturizing GlovesIf you do not like applying creams or lotions on your hands or just do not have the time for it, you should consider buying the Deseau Moisturizing Gloves. This product will keep your hands moisturized all day long without the need for lotions and hand creams. In this regard, it features a thermoplastic gel lining within its structure.
This infused gel lining features a formulated blend of botanical oils, including Lavender Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Olive Oil. Such ingredients have been proven to offer long-term skin miniaturization. In addition to moisturizing the skin, these oils also offer appealing fragrance that will keep you smelling great all day long.
Things You Need to Know Before Buying Moisturizing Gloves
Do your hands keep getting dry every now and then? If so, applying lotions may not be the best solution. With lotions, you will need to reapply every now and then for you to have lasting results.
If you are looking for a more durable solution, you should consider buying the best moisturizing gloves today.
With these products, you can easily keep your hands well moisturized without having to immobilize them. some of the leading moisturizing glove brands are designed to keep your hands moisturized, soft and supple for extended periods, regardless of the lotion you apply on your skin.
The outer layer of moisturizing gloves is designed to prevent the moisturizing gel from evaporating. As such, you can think of these gloves as the long lasting skin dryness solution for your hands.
However, choosing the right product form the hundreds of available options may be a daunting task. To buy the best moisturizing gloves in the market, there are several things that you need to consider, some of which include:
1. Type of Moisturizing Gloves
Contrary to the opinion by many buyers, the various moisturizing gloves in the market today are not built the same. The various moisturizing gloves available today differ in the way they function to keep the skin on your hands moisturized.
Some of these products are specifically designed to trap moisture within their layers and prevent it from evaporating. In this regard, the skin will soak in this trapped moisture and the gloves will prevent it from evaporating. If this is your preferred type of gloves, you will have to apply your preferred hand cream of lotion before wearing them. If you are looking forward to applying skin care products on your hands, this is the type of gloves you should go for.
Alternatively, you can buy the moisturizing gloves that incorporate moisturizing agents in their layers. These are specifically designed for users who do not want the hustle of having to apply creams and lotions on their hands every now and then. Since they contain moisturizing essences within their layers, you do not need to apply lotion on your hands before wearing these gloves.
Most of the leading hand masks available today contain such moisturizing essences. However, you can still find good cotton gloves that have moisturizing agents within their structure. Depending on your preferences, you can buy the disposable moisturizing gloves or those that you can use repeatedly.
2. Glove Material
The various moisturizing gloves available today are made of different materials. The type of material used on your preferred product can affect its functionality as well as comfort. What you need to understand, in this case, is the fact that different glove materials have different levels of tolerance to chemicals. While shopping for the best moisturizing gloves, here are some of the glove materials you should consider:
- Nitrile – to cater for people allergic to latex, Nitrile is now being used as a replacement for rubber latex moisturizing gloves. The good thing about such gloves is that they can be considerably thinner for enhanced comfort. Nitrile will also offer you enhanced protection against such things as acids, oils, gasoline, bases, esters, grease and solvents.
- Latex – a considerable number of brands today use latex to make their moisturizing gloves. Such gloves will protect your hands from ketones, thinners and acetones.
For enhanced comfort, you may need to go for gloves that incorporate cotton in their structure. Alternatively, you can also buy some of the best spandex moisturizing gloves in the market.
Our Final Review
It does not matter what your daily responsibilities are, you are more likely to use your hands a lot. This can leave your hands dry and require you to apply creams or lotions every now and then. This problem is even more prevalent in winter.
In addition to hand creams and moisturizers, moisturizing gloves will ensure that your hands are well moisturized throughout the day.
Some of these products available today are designed for use with the various moisturizers and hand creams, while others have moisturizing agents within their structure.
Regardless of the type you prefer, this guide will help you choose the best moisturizing gloves.