Microcurrent facial machines are the hot new craze in the anti-aging and skin improvement industry. This is because a microcurrent machine is a great remedy to sagging facial skin as it loses its elasticity and youthful appearance.
A microcurrent machine is a beauty machine that takes advantage of low-level electrical currents to stimulate the facial muscles. They mimic the body’s natural bio-electric currents (Source).
Due to its importance, finding the best microcurrent facelift machine in the current market can be tricky. This is further compounded by the presence of various versatile devices with unique features.
Nonetheless, worry not as our microcurrent facelift machine review below will help you find the best product in the market.
Do you want a machine that will help to care for your skin? If yes consider buying our top-rated Microdermabrasion Machines which help to remove wrinkles, acne and other impurities in your skin. These devices are effective and easy to use and provide skincare in the comfort of your home.
Comparing the Top 10 Microcurrent Face Lift Machines
Table of Contents
- 1 Comparing the Top 10 Microcurrent Face Lift Machines
- 2 1. NuFace Trinity Kit – Best Face Lift Machine for Home Use
- 3 2. Project E Beauty Galvanic Beauty Device – Best Galvanic Facial Machine
- 4 3. Biosincron Beauty Star EP-2000 Face Lift Device – Best Premium Face-Lift Machine
- 5 4. SteamSun Bio Face Lift Microcurrent Machine – Best Versatile Face-Lift Machine
- 6 5. Krasr Handheld High-Frequency Facial Machine – Best Portable Facial Machine
- 7 6. Skin Care Experts Microcurrent Face Lift MB – Best Facial Machine for the Price
- 8 7. Gizmo Supply Microcurrent Facial Machine – Best Professional Facial Machine
- 9 8. 7E Myolift Professional Microcurrent Device – Best Simply Made Facial Machine
- 10 9. NuFace Mini Glam Facial Machine – Best Mini Facial Machine
- 11 10. New Spa Eye Zone Microcurrent Machine – Best Cost-Effective Face-Lift Machine
- 12 What to Consider Before Buying a Microcurrent Face Lift Machine
- 13 What is a Microcurrent Face-Lift?
- 14 What Are the Benefits of Microcurrent Face-Lifts?
- 15 What Are the Side-Effects of Microcurrent Machines?
- 16 How Long Do Microcurrent Face-Lifts Last?
- 17 Conduct In-Depth Research
- 18 FDA Approval
- 19 Settings
- 20 Corded Vs. Cordless
- 21 How To Use Your Microcurrent Machine
- 22 Our Final Review
|NuFace Trinity Kit|
|Project E Beauty Galvanic Beauty Device|
|Biosicron Beauty Star EP-2000 Face Lift Device|
|SteamSun Bio Face Lift Microcurrent Machine|
|Krasr Handheld High Frequency Facial Machine|
|Skin Care Experts Microcurrent Face Lift MB|
|Gizmo Supply Microcurrent Facial Machine|
|7E Myolift Professional Microcurrent Device|
|NuFace Mini Glam Facial Machine|
|New Spa Eye Zone Microcurrent Machine|
1. NuFace Trinity Kit – Best Face Lift Machine for Home UseThe NuFace Trinity Kit is the second edition to NuFace microcurrent facial machines that surpassed users’ expectations. It is also a perfect face-lift machine for home use with spa-like results.
NuFace Trinity Kit provides impeccable skin enhancement with daily 5 to 20 minutes of treatment. Additionally, It is FDA cleared; hence, it is safe for home use. Plus, its automatic shut-off feature comes in handy in regulating individuals who like overdoing beauty treatments.
Moreover, this machine is cordless with a five-level button intensity control. However, the battery takes approximately 12 hours to be fully charged.
Lastly, NuFace Trinity Kit enables users to include attachments that customize the machine to what they want. For instance, a good example is the wrinkle reducer that can be bought to work on large facial wrinkles.
2. Project E Beauty Galvanic Beauty Device – Best Galvanic Facial MachineThe Project E Beauty Galvanic Beauty Device is perhaps among the most cost effective face-lift machines in the market at present. This machine is specifically designed to provide painless galvanized electric currents.
Moreover, it is rechargeable and features a roller head perfect for massaging the face and neck areas, as well as a ball probe for nose and eye regions.
The intensity levels can be adjusted through the side roller button while the cleansing mode is activated by pressing the negative button. Similarly, the penetrative button is used along the positive ion gel that comes with the device for desired results.
Furthermore, it is overly portable and lightweight. To use it, always move the machine upwards with your hands touching the metallic parts on both sides of the device.
Keep in mind, however, that manufacturers recommend that the Project E Beauty Galvanic Beauty Device is used at least four times weekly for successful results.
3. Biosincron Beauty Star EP-2000 Face Lift Device – Best Premium Face-Lift MachineIf you are looking to erase wrinkles, revitalize your aging skin, lift saggy neck, and reduce eye bags, the Biosicron Beauty Star EP-2000 Face Lift Device ought to be your product of choice.
Notably, it is rustproof and gold-plated alongside being elf-sterilizing. It requires no cleaning, and it is compact and cordless as well; featuring a 9V alkaline battery that can last up to 100 hours without charging.
Similarly, its intensity is adjustable using the adjustment dial of up to 10 levels. With this, users get to select their desired intensity levels while gently applying the probe on the face.
For effective results, it is recommended that this aesthetic equipment is used for 25 minutes daily. Two to three minutes in each area are required before noticeable results become evident. Then, after a while, you may reduce the frequency to once per 3 days.
This device comes with a spectra electrode conductive gel that should be applied before using it.
4. SteamSun Bio Face Lift Microcurrent Machine – Best Versatile Face-Lift MachineCompared to other products, the SteamSun Bio Face Lift Microcurrent Machine is brilliantly engineered with perfection and superlative design for versatile applications.
Just like other facial devices, it requires an electrode gel for safety. However, it doesn’t come with a gel; you’ll need to purchase one as you buy it. Nonetheless, it comes with a myriad of tools for various beauty routines.
To provide power, the true microcurrent device comes with a charging cable and two sets of calabash-shaped nodes for a unique massage feel. There are also two cotton stick nodes and two sets of copper nodes.
In addition to that, you might enjoy its hammer-shaped heating or cooling massage tool as well, which improves the facial blood circulation besides relieving pain and adding to your skin’s firmness and tone.
Furthermore, this device also includes a timer that allows users to set a time limit of up to 30 minutes with options of changing the microcurrent intensity among others.
5. Krasr Handheld High-Frequency Facial Machine – Best Portable Facial MachineMeanwhile, Krasr, the famous hair removal and skin care products company, has diversified to manufacturing facial machines. The Krasr Handheld High-Frequency Facial Machine is a portable and a multi-functional high-frequency machine that provides great convenience and easy usage.
The machine vibrates on the skin-surface water molecules and increases blood circulation; hence, enhancing cellular metabolism and firmness.
However, what stands out from this machine is the nano steam feature that allows users to not only treat their skins to perfection but also eliminate the blackheads and troublesome skin blemishes.
The Krasr Handheld High-Frequency Facial Machine features four attachments that help in four areas, namely:
- A mushroom tube that treats the cheek, jawline, and also the forehead.
- Bend tube that ultimately reduces the appearance of pimples on the skin.
- Tongue tube that eliminates fine lines and wrinkles
- Comb tube that prevents hair loss and reduces dandruff
6. Skin Care Experts Microcurrent Face Lift MB – Best Facial Machine for the PriceThe Skin Care Experts Microcurrent Face Lift MB is one of the best professional facial machines.
This device is especially designed for users to treat their skins easily; notably, it perfectly fits the palm. It comes with a cord and a battery that allows you to use it either switched or battery-powered.
Effects resulting from the Skin Care Experts Microcurrent Face Lift MB are cumulative; the longer you use it, the better. It works on stimulating facial skin cells and eventually restores the facial muscle tone.
Among its many features, the automatic stop timer that shuts it off in 10 minutes and the different power settings are the highlights of this hydrafacial machine.
7. Gizmo Supply Microcurrent Facial Machine – Best Professional Facial MachineThe Gizmo Supply Microcurrent Facial Machine is the best microcurrent machine for esthicians, especially those who need immediate results. Besides working on the skin’s tone and firmness to slow down aging, it purifies the blood vessels as well as relaxes and loosens the nerves.
Using this machine is easy; however, it may not be an ideal choice if you need a portable face-lift machine. This is due to the many attachments that are included in this unit.
On the other hand, besides slowing down the rate of aging, it also purifies blood vessels, strengthens the lump transmission, and stimulates regeneration of corium, collagen, and elastin fibers.
8. 7E Myolift Professional Microcurrent Device – Best Simply Made Facial MachineDespite looking like a glucose meter machine, the 7E Myolift Professional Microcurrent Device works expertly, probably among the best professional grade face-lift machines. The biggest win of this machine is that it is FDA cleared.
It also features a large LCD screen that enables users to make precise readings such as electrical intensity and time-lapse during the treatment procedure. Additionally, there are buttons below the screen where you can conveniently adjust the machine to your preferences.
Alongside that, the 7E Myolift Professional Microcurrent Device has two modes, the “Educate” and “Erase” mode. Moreover, each mode has a unique frequency with two level settings that penetrate the skin with different strengths.
It also features two wands, with each wand having two separate tips that deliver electric currents. They are slim, sleek, and easy to hold.
Likewise, the seaweed gel that comes with the machine is used in the preparation of the wands.
Overall, compared to the NuFace, this professional facial machine is smaller and more portable. It makes use of rechargeable batteries for convenience as well.
9. NuFace Mini Glam Facial Machine – Best Mini Facial MachineThe NuFace Mini Glam Facial Machine is a microcurrent device that is FDA approved and a smaller and limited version of the NuFace Trinity. Whilst it does not attach to the various wands, it is a great mini gift set for microcurrent facial treatment.
Being a smaller version, it is the perfect microcurrent machine of choice for travelers. It is simply the size of a palm, easy to use, and has a three-level button for intensity control. This also makes it a good option for young people who don’t need attachments associated with elaborate machines.
Additionally, it also comes with toning gel that is applied to the wands before use. Though not in large quantities, it is beneficial. Besides, you can always order others.
Would you like to dry your hair more effectively and faster without having to worry about burnt scalp or hair? Well, you should consider investing in the best bonnet hair dryer for home or professional salon application.
10. New Spa Eye Zone Microcurrent Machine – Best Cost-Effective Face-Lift MachineThe New Spa Eye Zone Microcurrent Machine is a compact and cost effective facial machine perfect for those looking to lift and firm the eyes. It can also work expertly in small and hard-to-reach areas on the face.
It is small, compact, lightweight, and powered by 2AAA batteries which are often included in the kit. Its power is also low which makes it a good choice for the skin around the eye.
Furthermore, it has five levels of intensity options that enable the users to match it to their facial muscles.
Despite being cheap, it comes with a lotion used to wet the nodes before use. However, you can use aloe Vera gel in place of the lotion.
For quick, noticeable results, it is advised that you use it for ten to fifteen minutes daily around the eyes. You can then reduce the frequency once your desired results are evident.
What to Consider Before Buying a Microcurrent Face Lift Machine
As mentioned before, finding the best face-lift machine can be a daunting process. However, this can be made easy by identifying some prerequisites to consider when searching for these machines.
Some of the top things to do before making a purchase are highlighted below.
What is a Microcurrent Face-Lift?
A microcurrent facelift is a process which uses small electrical currents to repair the damage done to the face over time. This is done by creating electrical currents which essentially mimic natural electrical currents found in the body. As we age, these currents become weaker, so applying a microcurrent facelift allows you to speed up your skin’s healing process.
Additionally, these microcurrents impact your muscles. When the probes come in contact with your muscles, the muscles are tightened and toned. This prevents sagging and allows your face to naturally be lifted.
What Are the Benefits of Microcurrent Face-Lifts?
When it comes to using a microcurrent face-lift, there are endless benefits. The most notable benefit is the improvement of circulation in the face, which helps regenerate the skin better. Alongside that are the following:
First, the microcurrents help prevent lines and wrinkles in your face. As the probes touch each muscle, they literally lift the muscle and cause the muscle to begin staying in the new position.
When microcurrents run across the surface of the skin, they improve the production of collagen and estrogen. Both of these are required in order for your skin to heal itself.
What Are the Side-Effects of Microcurrent Machines?
There are no known side-effects of microcurrent machines. However, if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, have implants, or have seizures, you should not use a microcurrent machine. Each of these conditions can eventually cause more problems for your health.
If you ever experience any nausea or lightheadedness after using your microcurrent machine, you should stop use and consult a doctor. You may be suffering from one of the previously mentioned ailments and be unaware.
How Long Do Microcurrent Face-Lifts Last?
As with many lifestyle changes, the best microcurrent machine requires you to receive multiple treatments each week until your skin begins to repair. Once this initial quota has been met, treatments can be pushed back to every 4-6 weeks..
Conduct In-Depth Research
Many buyers often make a mistake of purchasing the first product they come across on the market. To find the best product, always conduct substantial research on the various available face-lift machines.
Also, make sure you take advantage of the internet. First, compile a list of the most common facial machines; then, visit the websites of these companies, and read reviews to ascertain that the products meet your needs.
FDA recommendation is crucial, especially for home appliances. That said, it is prudent to streamline your product list by ascertaining that the products are FDA cleared.
However, there may be exceptions like with some of our above-reviewed products.
Nearly all face-lift machines have different power settings. This includes a power cycle stages. Whereas some have three stage power settings, others have up to ten stage settings.
This implies that you will have the ability to adjust the current depending on your needs. Additionally, always go for a versatile face-lift machine that meets your needs.
Corded Vs. Cordless
Face-lift machines in the market can either be corded or cordless. As the name suggests, corded units have power cords that connect to the power source. Cordless, on the other hand, use batteries.
Cordless machines are flexible and are perfect for travelers or those who are constantly on the move. They are also compact and easy to transport. However, you will have to consider the charging units.
Other features to consider include:
- Bundled accessories – various units come with various accessories. With some, you will have to purchase differently as others come with the machine.
- Timer – face-lift machines with inbuilt timers are essential, especially when you need a timed massage.
- Price – price is perhaps the last factors to consider before making the purchase. Consider a face-lift machine that meets your needs at a pocket-friendly price.
- Warranty – most face-lift manufacturers offer one-year warranty and others up to three years. However, you should consider a product that has an extended period for your future interests.
- Others – Also, you can be specific by choosing a machine with LED indicators, replaceable parts, display, ergonomic design and easy to use.
How To Use Your Microcurrent Machine
To use a microcurrent machine, you follow very simple steps.
- Simply glide the probe over the portion of your face you wish to treat.
- Do this three times.
- Then, move on to the next section of your face.
- You may also want to consider washing your face more often.
- Consider steaming your face over the sink or in the shower each day.
Each of these methods can improve your results with a microcurrent machine.
Our Final Review
Microcurrent face-lift machines have been clinically proven to improve the skin’s tone and elasticity by exercising the facial muscles using mimicked electric currents. Due to this, they are a perfect option for surgical facelifts.
For imminent success, however, finding the best microcurrent face-lift machine is necessary. Our microcurrent face-lift guide above will ease your search process.
That said, have you tried one of the products above? Which is your favorite? Share with us below!
Did you liked our review on “The Best Microcurrent Face Lift Machines ”? Then, you’ll love this great review on “Best Microblading Needles” as well.