Before you purchase a new treadmill, it’s important to find a model that has all the features you need within your budget range. The Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill is a wonderful option to look at if you want a high-quality treadmill with plenty of power, deck space, and belt speed.
For starters, it’s worth mentioning that this is not an entry-level product at an extremely affordable price. However, it does have specifications that make it stand out as a better choice than many other treadmills on the market.
In order to get the best treadmill for your needs, you will need to understand what specifications and features to look out for. This model is a great example to pull information from during your research.
Below, we will break down everything you need to know about the Horizon 7.0 AT. To do this, we will look at all of the most important features and specifications, and how this treadmill matches up to some of the top alternatives.
Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill Specs
Table of Contents
- 1 Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill Specs
- 2 Other Good Treadmills from Horizon
- 3 Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill Features
- 4 What Makes the Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill So Awesome?
- 5 How to Use the Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill
- 6 User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill
- 7 How Much Does Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill Cost?
- 8 Ready to Make the Horizon 7.0 AT Your New Training Partner?
- Weight (lb.): 250 lbs.
- Deck Length: 20 x 60 inches
- Incline: 0 – 10%
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- MPH: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Weight: Youth
Other Good Treadmills from Horizon
|Horizon 7.4 AT|
The review is specifically about the Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill. Therefore, let’s focus a little more on this model.
Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill Features
This treadmill is a top-quality option for anybody who is serious about getting in shape. If you are still wondering whether or not you will use a treadmill for the long-term, this might not be the best option for you. Here are a few of the top features this treadmill has.
Strong Motor: The motor of your treadmill is where you will get all the power to run for hours and hours. With a 3 HP motor, this treadmill has enough power to keep you running at whatever pace you find most comfortable. The speed won’t be an issue for you.
Plenty of Deck Space: The amount of deck space is how you will know whether you will have enough space or not. Since this model has an above-average amount of deck space, you will always have plenty of space. The last thing you need is to fall off the treadmill because of the lack of space.
Bluetooth: Bluetooth technology is not a common feature to find on a treadmill. This is one of the signs of the superior quality of this model. You can connect portable devices like your phone or tablet to the treadmill to increase the utility of your workouts.
Plenty of Weight Capacity: The weight capacity of a treadmill is only a factor for certain people. More so for those who are in the process of losing weight than those who are already in pretty good running shape. This model has a 350-pound weight limit, though, which is enough for most people.
What Makes the Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill So Awesome?
In reality, there are many reasons that the Horizon 7.0 AT is such a great treadmill. Here are three of the top features which make this model really stand out.
- Plenty of Speed – This model can reach speeds anywhere between 0.5 – 12 MPH. This is more than enough for the average user. Unless you want to practice sprints, this speed is right in the average jogging pace of the average runner.
- Lots of Space to Run – The amount of deck space for your model is a great indicator of how comfortable you will be while working out. This model has a 20 x 60-inch deck, making it larger than a standard treadmill deck.
- Connects to Your Phone – Connecting to your phone with this treadmill will help you run your own exercise programs, keep up with workout statistics, and much more. This is one of the features that really stands out with this model.
How to Use the Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill
Using a treadmill is normally pretty straightforward. This model is slightly more complex than a traditional treadmill but you can still expect a smooth and short learning curve. Here are some steps to get you started.
1. Plugin Both the Power Cord and the Safety Pin
It may seem like common sense to plug in the power, but many people might not realize that there is a safety pin that also needs to be plugged in order for the machine to run.
2. Start Slow and Gradually Move Up your MPH
It’s important to start slowly on a treadmill. In addition, make sure your safety clip is connected so that it will stop should you ever fall down. Once you establish a comfortable pace, stick with it for the duration of your workout.
3. Enjoy Some Music, run a Program, Enjoy Your Workout!
This model has Bluetooth connectivity which will allow you to workout while connecting your phone to the speakers. There are also exercise programs that come included in the free app.
User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill
Looking through the feedback of a product is important since it will help you understand the experiences of all the people who bought it before you. To help you out, we have compiled the major themes of the user feedback so that you can spend less time doing research. This way, you can also have a better snapshot of the feedback that exists.
You Most Common Complaints
- Parts Missing: Although extremely rare, there have been issues in the past with customers receiving a model that doesn’t have all the parts that they need on arrival.
- A Little Pricey: This is not an average treadmill. Due to the extra features which are present, expect to pay a slightly higher-than-average price.
Most Common Praises
- Play Music While You Run: The ability to play some music while you are running and connect your phone to Bluetooth speakers is one of the nicest features in this model. The Bluetooth functionality is also great for unlocking the full potential of your device’s health analytics and combining it with your treadmill.
- Free Training App: As we all know, running on a treadmill can quickly turn dull and mundane. Having access to a training application will
- Included Fan: The fan on this model will help keep you cool while running for long periods of time. This is another feature that isn’t always found on treadmills, and definitely elevates the quality of your experience.
How Much Does Horizon 7.0 AT Treadmill Cost?
This is a premier treadmill with top-quality features. As such, this isn’t quite as inexpensive as you might want. Priced right around $1000, this device is also heavily worth the money.
When we compare this model to more affordable options on the market, it remains clear that this is a wonderful treadmill option to consider.
Ready to Make the Horizon 7.0 AT Your New Training Partner?
This is a wonderful treadmill for many reasons. It has all the speed, power, incline, and technology features which make it stand out as a top-quality model.
If you want one of the best treadmills to take home as your new training partner, this is a great model to purchase.