If you are reading this article, chances are you are searching for the most comfortable ergonomic recliner that can help to improve your posture.
There are so many recliner chairs on the market which comes in different designs. Some will allow you to work on your back when seated at the comfort of your office or home.
If you are one of those who suffer from back pain or other health problems related to posture, an ergonomic recliner will be of great help. It is also an excellent option for those who sit for long hours (Source).
The best ergonomic recliner should match your interior design in terms of color and style. It should also be comfortable, soft and long lasting. The material you use should be easy to clean.
Best Ergonomic Recliners 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Ergonomic Recliners 2018
- 2 1. Cozzia Zero Gravity Power Recliner Ergonomic Chair – Best Zero Gravity Recliner
- 3 2. Fjords Mustang Large Leather Recliner and Ottoman – Best For Home And Office Use
- 4 3. Esright PU Leather Ergonomic Lounge Heated Chair 360 Degree Swivel – Most Efficient
- 5 4. SUNCOO Massage Recliner Lounge Heated Sofa – Most Advanced Technology
- 6 5. Flash Furniture Contemporary Black Leather Recliner/Ottoman – Extreme Comfort
- 7 Why You Should Buy An Ergonomic Recliner
- 8 Factors to Consider When Buying an Ergonomic Recliner
- 9 How Should You Clean an Ergonomic Recliner?
- 10 The Three Factors of the Buying Process
- 11 Our Final Review
|Cozzia Zero Gravity Power Recliner|
|Fjords Mustang Large Leather Recliner|
|Esright Massage Recliner PU Leather Ergonomic|
|SUNCOO Massage Recliner|
|Flash furniture Contemporary Black Leather|
1. Cozzia Zero Gravity Power Recliner Ergonomic Chair – Best Zero Gravity ReclinerDo you suffer from back pain or any health problem which results due to posture? This zero gravity recliner might what you need. This ergonomic recliner has a sleek and minimalistic design. It is a stylish chair which is made of a bonded leather that is easy to clean.
Unlike others, it is very comfortable and provides an outstanding performance. It also features a high-density foam which provides excellent padding. The base features a strong beechwood which lasts long.
It comes with a reclining foot and back support to provide comfort customization. The best thing with this chair is that it has a one-touch button to give you a zero gravity experience. This one is very different from others which requires you to push levels. The chair does not only provide a zero-gravity experience but it also helps to soothe your body.
It has vibrating features which provides massage to your body. This helps to relieve a backache and also helps to ease your muscles. Additionally, it has a fantastic heat therapy which offers the best pressure relief experience. It allows you to adjust to your preferred intensity for a heated massage.
2. Fjords Mustang Large Leather Recliner and Ottoman – Best For Home And Office UseFjords is a famous company when it comes to the production of high-end furniture. One of the top quality ergonomic recliners from the company is the Fjords Mustang Large Leather Recliner. This one is available in two sizes and eight different colors. This makes it ideal for home and office since it can fit in any room.
It is made of leather to ensure that you are always comfortable. The material gives it an attractive look and also provides that it lasts for a long time. One of the outstanding features of this recliner is that it has an intricate design. The backrest, armrest and the seat contain a cold rule molded form to give you maximum comfort.
Another thing is that the footrest and the recliner feature a swivel design which enables it to rotate at 360 degrees. This allows you to place it in different areas in the room. Additionally, it comes with internal features which allows you to adjust your seating position. It is a good chair which prevents your back and legs from getting overworked. It also features a unique mechanism which provides the best neck position.
3. Esright PU Leather Ergonomic Lounge Heated Chair 360 Degree Swivel – Most EfficientThis one is one of the most efficient recliners on the market. It offers an impressive back and leg support. This gives you a comfortable sitting experience and also helps in improving your posture. Additionally, this recliner comes with unique gliding mountings that gives you with the best sitting position. This chair can adjust its position depending on your weight.
It is made of soft PU leather which is durable and does not tear easily. Another thing is that the chair provides a 360 degrees swivel which enables you to monitor everything that is happening in the room Apart from that, it features a padded extra thick sponge at the back and around the arms. This sponge maintains its shape and remains stable for a long time.
You won’t believe that it also comes with massaging, heating and vibrating functionalities. It is excellent for igniting joints and muscles. Apart from that, it enables you to sit back and relax. The best thing is that you can choose how you want these features to perform using the remote control and power cords. Another outstanding feature is the five modes settings and the two intensity levels for seniors and those with health issues.
4. SUNCOO Massage Recliner Lounge Heated Sofa – Most Advanced TechnologyIf you are searching for an advanced ergonomic recliner, look no further. This one has all the features you would expect from a top quality ergonomic recliner.
According to the manufacturers, they say that it is an eleven in one chair. The chair features a recliner, dual-cup holder, front pouches, 8-point massage, padded armrest, side pouches, heat, adjustable back cushion, high back and a 360 degrees swivel.
In addition, it has a popping out footrest, rocker function and a reclining backrest. It weighs 121 pounds and measures 38 X 34 X 42 Inches. You do not need to worry about assembling since it is very easy to assemble. It contains a flexible high-density sponge which does not deform easily. Additionally, it features a solid wood which makes it sturdy and reliable.
5. Flash Furniture Contemporary Black Leather Recliner/Ottoman – Extreme ComfortIt is made of a combination of mahogany and PU leather to provide strong and reliable support. The materials enable it to last long and it’s well padded to provide maximum comfort.
This chair reclines using a lever and features a ball bearing swivel at the base. You can find it in black and rich brown colors and weights 56 pounds. It also features an integrated headrest which ensures that you are comfortable. This recliner also has a well-padded arm that enables your arm to relax when you are resting on the chair.
The best thing about this chair is that it is very easy to assemble and will take you about one hour. The instructions are also easy to follow. The only problem with this chair is that you cannot customize the headrest.
Why You Should Buy An Ergonomic Recliner
Comfort – This is the primary reason why people buy recliners. Unlike other chairs, these are made of soft materials and are well padded. They also come with additional features such as a footrest, armrest and headrest. Some of these chairs contain inbuilt massager.
Concentration – You can use these chairs in the living room, office or an entertainment room. Due to their advanced features, they enable you to concentrate on your work for long hours without any discomfort.
Relief pain – Most people who work for long hours encounter back pain problems. Bad posture may also result in health problems such as neck pains, leg cramps, headaches among others. The solution to all these problems is a recliner chair. These chairs are well padded to provide the required comfort you require when working.
Poor blood circulation – Small chairs usually cut blood circulation in the legs. Recliner chairs ensure that your legs are kept at 90 degrees to boost circulation of blood. Poor blood circulation is the main reason why most people experience cramps. Some ergonomic recliners also come with a footrest to enhance flow.
Factors to Consider When Buying an Ergonomic Recliner
Ergonomic recliners are made of different materials. Most people prefer leather because it is long lasting and stylish while others think that it is not comfortable since it sticks to your skin when your body is in contact for some time. One of the best things with leather is that t is very easy to clean.
Microfiber and cotton are also great because they are available in different colors and designs. Another great material is polyester. It is durable and cheaper as compared to other materials. However, some people feel it is not comfortable enough.
Ergonomic chair recliners are available in different sizes. Before buying, ensure that you will fit perfectly in the chair you intend to buy. Choosing the right size is equally important as selecting the right style or brand. If you are tall, you may require a taller chair which will give you comfort. A tall recliner may not be comfortable for short people. It should also be wide enough to accommodate your body.
Some people would go for low-quality recliners because they are affordable. However, you need to know that these chairs might cost you a lot in the long run. They deteriorate with time and the padding does not last for a long time. Therefore, it is advisable to buy a quality recliner despite the cost.
The main reason why people buy recliners is to provide comfort. Ensure the chair you choose is soft enough and have the correct height. It is good to consider your weight and height before buying. You can go for an oversized recliner if you have extra weight.
If you live alone in your home, you need a recliner that is easy to lift. Such a recliner is excellent because you can move it from one room to another. Some recliners have gliding feature which enables you to move them easily when cleaning.
How Should You Clean an Ergonomic Recliner?
Ergonomic recliners are made of different materials. Some may be easy to clean while others may not. The most common method of cleaning these chairs is by wiping with a wet cloth or by vacuuming the chair. You should always use a special solution when cleaning leather recliners.
The easiest way to do this is by mixing white vinegar with water. You can also dip cotton buds in alcohol and then wipe if you want to remove stains. Try to condition the leather frequently if you want it to last for a long time.
The Three Factors of the Buying Process
1. Decor – It is good to first decide on the style and models you would like to purchase. Some people prefer recliners which match with interior decoration. Whether you have a modern or traditional home, it is good to consider a recliner which pairs well with the design and color of your home.
2. Needs – Why are you buying a recliner? Is it for comfort or because of health issues? You should note that each recliner comes with different features according to its purpose. For example, if you have arthritis, you may need a chair that can lift you up from the chair.
If you have heart problems or you need a recliner which will boost your circulation, then you may go for a chair that can recline at a flat position or one that will allow your feet to be elevated.
3. Budget – You should set a realistic budget according to the type of recliner you want to buy. The higher the budget, the more likely you are to purchase a quality recliner. Most expensive chairs contain amazing features which will ensure you are more comfortable as compared to when you are using a cheaper model.
Our Final Review
An ergonomic recliner can be a great addition to your office or home if you are looking for something that will guarantee comfort. These recliners comes in different styles and features to suit your preference. Some are expensive while others are not.
The best ergonomic recliner should enhance blood circulation, help in relieving back pain and of course provide excellent comfort levels. You will realize that all the products we have reviewed in this article come with all the features you would expect from a quality chair.
Have you found what you were looking for? We hope that the reviews will help you find an excellent ergonomic recliner for your home or office.