When talking about kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures, we simply can’t skip the Delta name. This major-league brand is known for developing cutting-edge faucets and other plumbing fixtures.
Their products combine functionality with the latest technologies and modern design for the best results. The same is true for the Delta Trask faucet.
If you’re on the lookout for the best touch kitchen faucet that doesn’t require batteries, look no further. This pull-down faucet will live up to your expectations with its awesome features, performances, and looks.
The Delta Trask incorporates Touch2O system and soap dispenser to improve your experience. It also leverages some of the latest technologies such as MagnaTite, SpotShield, and DIAMOND Seal.
Do you want to learn more about this kitchen faucet? If so, keep scrolling down to discover its features, specs, and other things that matter most.
Delta Trask Faucet Specs
Table of Contents
- 1 Delta Trask Faucet Specs
- 2 Delta Trask Faucet Features
- 3 Delta Trask vs Delta Trinsic Faucet
- 4 How to Install Delta Trask Faucet
- 5 User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Delta Trask Faucet
- 6 How Much Does the Delta Trask Faucet Cost?
- 7 Why choose Delta Trask Kitchen Faucet?
- Package dimensions: 27″ x 13.5″ x 3.5″
- Gooseneck dimension (diameter): 1.25 inches
- Item weight: 8.2 lbs
- Type of steam: Aerated
- Style: Touch2O
- Soap dispenser: Yes
- Touch sensors: No
- Finish: Brushed nickel
- Flow rate: 1.8 GPM
- Number of handles: 1
- Batteries required: No
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
Delta Trask Faucet Features
- DIAMOND Seal Technology: As the name suggests, the Delta Trask comes with built-in diamonds. They are implanted in the valve to ensure smooth operation. That’s why you can expect that this spot-resistant kitchen faucet will serve you well for a pretty long time.
- SpotShield Technology: The idea behind this innovative technology is to prevent water spots and stains on the faucet. It can protect the finish from corrosion and cause it to stay clean for longer.
- Touch2O Technology: It lets you turn your faucet on/off with a touch. No matter you have ten messy fingers or two full hands, simply touch the spout anywhere and the faucet will do wonders for you. It’s all about a sensor that works together with a solenoid valve.
- MagnaTite Docking: This state-of-the-art technology relies on an integrated magnet which ensures that the spray wand stays docked. As a result, the want stays put each time. Also, it allows for total flexibility so that you get water where you need it.
- Soap dispenser: This convenient and stylish soap dispenser will be a great addition to your sink and your kitchen as well. It will make it easier for you to pump out a dish or hand soap while performing kitchen tasks.
- Water temperature sensor: The faucet has a built-in sensor that sends a signal to change the color of light. It regulates an LED light indicator that is located on the front base. The LED changes colors between red, magenta, and blue as the water temperature changes.
This exclusive award-winning tech sets Delta faucets apart from the competitions. Thanks to this touch-sensor feature, you will be able to turn the water on and off when your hands are messy or busy holding dishes.
Simply touch the faucet anywhere to turn it on/off. Touch2O will detect when the human body comes into contact with the faucet using the built-in sensors. It can recognize the difference between a touch and grab to prevent accidental activation.
The areas around the countertop and sink often get messy, which is why the faucets should have an anti-spot coating. When it comes to kitchen faucets, they are very prone to spots and stains. Delta Trask solve this problem with the use of SpotShield technology.
Although the stainless finish works well, the faucets should be cleaned frequently to remain spotless. SpotShield technology will save you time and hassle by defending your faucet against unwanted marks.
Aside from stains and spots, SpotShield also prevents microbial growth. This way it eliminates unpleasant odors in the kitchen.
Delta Trask vs Delta Trinsic Faucet
Both the Trask and Trinsic faucets are Delta’s exclusive products. Even though they look almost identical and have too much in common, there are some significant differences between them.
In addition to the similar look, they share some features like the magnetic docking, patented DIAMOND Seal technology. What is unique to the Delta Trinsic is Touch-Clean spray holes that make it easy to wipe away the mineral residues.
On the other hand, the Delta Trask uses SpotShield Technology that prevents unsightly stains. Unlike the Delta Trinsic, it comes with a soap dispenser, which is a practical addition to any kitchen.
It should also be mentioned that the Delta Trinsic uses 6 AA batteries to shut off by itself. The Delta Trask doesn’t include auto shut-off, so batteries are not required.
Now that you know all the key differences between these Delta kitchen faucets, you will have a better idea of which model is right for you.
How to Install Delta Trask Faucet
Installing this Delta faucet isn’t difficult if you follow the installation instructions and use the right tools. Just as with other pull-down kitchen faucets, you need to go through the following steps:
- Install the spout
- Install the valve
- Install the sprayer hose
- Connect the water lines
- Install the faucet trim
- Check for leaks
The installation is time-consuming, as there are quite a few things to do. Take the time to check for water leaks after the installation. Even a small leak may result in cabinet damage and mold over time.
User Feedback & Reviews: What People Said About Delta Trask Faucet
Most Common Complaints
- Touch2O may behave erratically sometimes: It can act erratic and turn on when not touched. The faucet won’t get activated with a light touch if your hand is very dry. Use the back of your hands in that case.
Most Common Praises
- Great looking: The functionality and design are successfully combined in this product. It’s not only highly functional but also stylish and modern. Many customers report that the Delta Trask has improved their kitchen’s design.
- Easy to install: Despite the complex design that incorporates a number of technologies, this kitchen faucet is quite easy to install. The faucet comes with easy-to-follow installation instructions, so set aside a few minutes to go through them carefully.
- Touch on and off feature: Another thing that people love about this kitchen faucet is Touch2O technology. It is ideal for busy people whose hands are always messy in the kitchen.
- LED light indicator: People also like that they can see if the water is too hot with an LED light indicator. It glows red light when the water is hot or blue light when the water is cold. This little indicator is controlled by a temperature sensor.
How Much Does the Delta Trask Faucet Cost?
Is it the most affordable kitchen faucet on the market? No, it isn’t. Is it a good value for money? Yes, definitely.
If you are looking for a touch kitchen faucet under $350, then you may consider buying the Delta Trask faucet. Don’t let the price scare you away. You will get your money’s worth from this product for sure.
Why choose Delta Trask Kitchen Faucet?
One of the main benefits of picking Delta Trask faucet is the great durability of this product. Even though it comes with a limited lifetime warranty, you will likely not use it since this kitchen faucet never breaks.
Delta Trask uses high-quality valves and seals to operate without leaking. This amazing faucet combines sleek design with functionality to work well and look good at the same time.
Not only does the Delta Trask is easy to install and use, but it is also easy to clean thanks to the SpotShield technology.
It also includes DIAMOND Seal Technology, Touch2O, and MagnaTite docking for flawless operation. With all of these innovative technologies and features, Delta Trask faucet is hard to beat.