What really makes a Beyblade stand out from the rest? All the Beyblade toys available today are somewhat similar, comprising of a Bit Chip/Bolt Face, Weight Disk, Attack Ring and a Blade base.
This being the case, choosing the right one can be a daunting task. So, what should you look for while shopping for the best Beyblade toys?
Any of the leading experts in the industry will tell you that these toys are not built equal. To end up buying the best, you need to consider such aspects as the Beyblade type, system, launcher type as well as the type of Beyblade stadium.
Based on such considerations, the following are some of the best Beyblades today.
The Best Beyblades 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Beyblades 2019
- 2 1. Beyblades #BB118 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Starter Set Phantom Orion – Best Overall
- 3 2. Beyblades #BB119 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF 4D – The Perfect Tool of Destruction
- 4 3. Takara Tomy JAPANESE Beyblade BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D 4D system – Best Beyblade for Strong Attacks and Fast Spins
- 5 4. Takaratomy Beyblades BB124 Metal Fusion Kreis Cygnus Starter Set – The Best 4D Fusion Wheel Beyblade
- 6 5. Beyblades #BB113 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Starter Set Scythe Khronos T125EDS 4D – The Best Beyblade Toy Below $20
- 7 6. Beyblade Burst Beystadium – The Best Affordable Beystadium
- 8 7. Beyblades #BB88 Japanese Metal Fusion LW105LF Meteo L-Drago Battle Top Starter Set – Best Beyblade for Stamina
- 9 8. Beyblade Samurai Cyclone Battle Set – Best Value for Money
- 10 9. Beyblades BB126 Metal Fusion Flash Sagittario Starter Set – The Collectible Beyblade Toy
- 11 10. Beyblade Burst B-73 Starter God Valkyrie.6V.Rb – The Best Beyblade Starter Kit
- 12 Things You Must Know Before Buying a Beyblade Toy
- 13 Our Final Review
1. Beyblades #BB118 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Starter Set Phantom Orion – Best OverallThe Beyblade #BB118 Phantom Orion is rated one of the best Beyblades today for a reason. To begin with, you will be glad to learn that the unit comes complete with all the components you will need, including a launcher. The popularity of this toy may be attributed to its appearance in the Manga and Anime series. However, it also boasts of quality and efficient components.
For instance, this Beyblade is fitted with a tough ball bearing, similar to the one used in Wolborg MS. This bearing is meant to enhance the stability as well as stamina of the unit. This, in turn, allows the Beyblade to solo spin for a comparatively long period—up to 7 minutes and 32 seconds.
2. Beyblades #BB119 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF 4D – The Perfect Tool of DestructionBalance is an important aspect when it comes to playing Beyblade games. In this regard, the Metal Fusion Death Quetzcoatl is one of the leading destruction beyblade games with incredible balance. Just as is the case with many other beyblades, this unit has appeared Manga episodes as well as in the animated series.
One of the features you will definitely love about this game is its performance enhanced tip. The tip in this toy features a Rubber Defense Flat (RDF) protection. This goes a long way in enhancing the attack-defense mechanism of the game.
The spinning top on this game is a representation of planet Venus and features a Stamina aptitude. It is such aspects that make this game one of the best in the category.
3. Takara Tomy JAPANESE Beyblade BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D 4D system – Best Beyblade for Strong Attacks and Fast SpinsWith regards to strength and defense, very few beyblades can compete with the Diablo Nemesis Beyblade. This unit is specifically designed to produce strong recoils, which propels the blade to spin at higher speeds. As such, the unit features a heavy metal ring around its center for enhanced strength.
With such a gaming tool, you will be able to launch strong attacks against any type of opponent. You will also love its X: D Sharpy tip, which is designed to deliver about 6.16 g in force. As you can imagine, it is almost impossible for opponents to knock it out of balance.
4. Takaratomy Beyblades BB124 Metal Fusion Kreis Cygnus Starter Set – The Best 4D Fusion Wheel BeybladeThis is a Takaratomy blade, but is entirely owned by Kreis Cycnus. Among the appealing aspects of this unit is its sliding-Wheel gimmick. In this regard, the beyblade is equipped with a 4D fusion wheel. This wheel allows the blade to slide 60 degrees to the lefts or right while you are spinning.
The unit features 2 modes, one of which allows the wheel to spin freely for up to 180 degrees. All in all, this is a great choice for Beyblade enthusiasts looking for a strong toy. Additionally, it comes with a high-quality top and its parts are relatively easy to assemble.
5. Beyblades #BB113 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Starter Set Scythe Khronos T125EDS 4D – The Best Beyblade Toy Below $20The Beyblade BB114 Metal Fusion Starter Scythe Khronos set is another one of the best fusion wheel units today. As such, the product offers a free-spinning gimmick. The beyblade features a Eternal Defense Sharp (EDS) tip, which allows for incredible balance.
If you are looking for versatility in your new beyblade, you should consider buying this unit right away. This is because the unit is great when used for attack as well as for defense.
6. Beyblade Burst Beystadium – The Best Affordable BeystadiumAre you looking forward to exploiting your creativity to customize your Beyblade Burst tops? The Beyblade Burst Beystadium allows you to do just that. With this beystadium, you have a platform where you can battle with an opponent using your burst tops.
The product is made of quality plastic and is comparatively spacious, measuring 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.9 inches. As you can see, the walls are rather high, measuring 3.9 inches. This will prevent your tops from flying from the stadium while you are playing. The good thing about this unit is that you can use it both digitally and physically.
7. Beyblades #BB88 Japanese Metal Fusion LW105LF Meteo L-Drago Battle Top Starter Set – Best Beyblade for StaminaLike the other popular Beyblades, the BB88 Japanese Metal Fusion LW105LF Meteo L-Drago appeared in the anime and Manga series, particularly the ‘Metal Fury’. The new version of the Meteo L Drago is reputed as an ultimate destructor and destroyer of beyblades today.
As opposed to its predecessor, the LW105LF, the new L Drago is equipped with an inner energy ring, which is made of rubber. This enhances the stability as well as performance of the unit, making it the perfect defense beyblade out there.
8. Beyblade Samurai Cyclone Battle Set – Best Value for MoneyAre you ready for a heart-pounding metal mayhem yet? If this is what you are looking for, you should consider buying the beyblade Samurai Cyclone Battle set today. Unlike most other beyblade toys in the market today, this product comes with everything you need to get started. In this regard, your shipment will include an advanced Cyclone Beyblade arena.
This stadium will be spinning and rocking as the steel tops clash onto each other during a combat. Each of the battle tops that come with this product comprises of five components. This presents you with an opportunity to exploit your creativity by matching and mixing the components to come up with new creations.
9. Beyblades BB126 Metal Fusion Flash Sagittario Starter Set – The Collectible Beyblade ToyWhile the product is marketed as a stamina-type beyblade, it happens to be an impressive Defense – Type gaming tool. In this regard, it features a high-quality, metal fused design. This allows the unit to withstand high-impact forces.
However, you need to be very careful while buying a Flash Sagittario Starter Set. Being a limited collectible that it is, you are likely to purchase the wrong one.
10. Beyblade Burst B-73 Starter God Valkyrie.6V.Rb – The Best Beyblade Starter KitGreat looks, affordability and ease of use are some of the things you will get when you buy the Beyblade Burst B-73 Starter God Valkyrie 6V, Rb kit. In this regard, the models feature an array of bright colors, augmented by a V that is embedded at the middle.
With regards to ease of use, this model comes with illustrative user instruction. While it is only compatible with it is a great way for kids to train themselves how to play beyblades.
Things You Must Know Before Buying a Beyblade Toy
The concept behind the various beyblade toys is rather simple; spinning tops battle within an arena. While these games are designed to be simple, the various beyblades features a distinct construction.
This is probably why many Americans are having a hard time choosing the right beyblade toy. If you are currently shopping for the best Beyblade toy, here are some of the main considerations you should make:
1. Beyblade Types
Basically, there are four main types of Beyblade toys today; the Defense, Attack, Balance (Combination) and Stamina (Endurance) Beyblades. The choice of the right type will mainly depend on your preferences. However, each of the four types has its benefits as well as downsides.
The Attack Beyblades, for instance, rush around the beyblade arena violently. Therefore, such beyblades feature a relatively strong construction. Defense Beyblades are distinctive in that they do not move around that much. Instead, they just spin around the center waiting for the player to strike first.
Attack Beyblades are strong and rush around the arena violently. This means they are good against Stamina Beyblades. Defense Beyblades do not move around much, often spinning in the center of the arena and waiting for their opponents to strike first. The Stamina type of beyblades is mainly designed to outlast the opponent, while Balance Beyblades are the tops that may be used for any of these functionalities.
2. Get to Know Beyblade Systems
The initial versions of Beyblade tops comprise of four main parts, including the weight disk, the blade base, attack ring and the bit chip. Each of these parts has its own function within the game. The blade base determines the movement of the bey while the heft is offered by the disk. The chip, on the other hand, is meant for decoration.
Over the years, these units have evolved to include additional features, such as magnets for attracting other tops. Some of the leading beyblade models today feature an engine gear mechanism. This feature is used to influence the opponent’s top while playing. Matching your needs to the various beyblade systems will help you choose the right one.
3. Types of beyblade Launchers
In order to play this game, you need to choose your preferred top and launcher. You probably are aware that your choice of beyblade launcher will influence the outcome of the battle. As such, you need to choose the right launcher for your game. However, do you know how to choose the right launcher?
If you are looking for enhanced control, you should consider getting a launcher that features an ergonomic and firm grip. This will also allow you to execute trick shots within the game, such as the powerful sliding shot.
- String vs. Ripcord Launchers
The Ripcord type of launchers is some of the commonest launchers today. These beyblade launchers are operated by pulling a ripcord. The String Launchers, on the other hand, feature an integrated pull string. This pull string generates a higher spin rate and greater force as compared to that generated by the Ripcord launchers.
However, the type of beyblade game you have chosen should as well influence your choice of the right launcher. For instance, defense beyblades happen to be more stable and the Stamina Beyblades generate a higher spin rate, when paired with string launchers. If you are looking for durability, you should consider getting Hasbro string launchers today.
4. The Right Beyblade Stadium Choice
The stadium is the platform on which the beyblade games are played. Currently, there are several manufacturers of beyblade stadiums, each offering something unique. As such, you need to choose the right stadium more keenly. While choosing the right beyblade stadium, these are some of the considerations you need to make:
- Stadium Walls
The various manufacturers of beyblade stadiums make their arenas differently. One of the main differences in these units is the walls. The arenas produced by Tomy and Sonoking, for instance, feature gaps within the walls. Such a stadium wall increases the chances of the beyblade knocking an opponent out. The arenas produced by Hasbro, on the other hand, feature Penalty Pockets.
- Shape of the Arena
In addition to the nature of the walls, you also need to consider the overall shape of the arena while shopping for the best beyblade toy. In this regard, you need to know that the shape of your arena will influence how the beyblades move. Again, the right stadium shape will also depend on your preferred beyblade type.
Attack Beyblade, for example, have a squire arena. This allows the Beyblade to bounce around the arena erratically. If you were to use a circular arena for an Attack Beyblade, the beyblade will move in uninterrupted circles.
Our Final Review
Choosing the right Beyblade for yourself or your kid can be a daunting task. While beyblades are fun and captivating to play; you will need the right stadium, launcher, beyblade system and type for you to enjoy the experience.
In addition to these main considerations, you personal preferences will also come to play while shopping for the best beyblade. Like many other shoppers, you may be looking for affordability.
If so, you should consider buying the Beyblades #BB113 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Starter Set. Though priced below $20, this beyblade is equipped with multiple attack modes and features free-spinning capabilities. If you are looking for a tough, durable model with long-lasting solo spins, few beyblades can beat the Beyblade #BB118 JAPANESE Metal Fusion Starter Set. As a matter of fact, this is the best-rated product in this guide.
What if you could get a beyblade toy that can steal energy from its opponents? Well, this is now possible with the LW105LF Meteo L-Drago Battle Top. By so doing, this top delivers impressive stamina for every battle you get into.
All in all, the various considerations covered in this guide will make it easier for you to buy the best Beyblade toy today.