A considerable number of Americans today do not fall easily. This may be as a result of different things, including noise or even a health condition. If your partner snores so loud that it is hard for you to fall asleep, it is high time you got yourself the best bedphone.
Some of the leading sleeping headphone models have superior noise cancelling capabilities. Even without music playing in the background, such bedphones are good at blocking noise.
Other models solely rely on the music you are playing to soothe you to bed. With hundreds of bedphone models to choose from, buying the right unit may be an overwhelming task.
The right sleeping headphones should be comfortable to wear, be of the right design and have the features you require, as explained later in this guide. Reviewed below are five of the best bedphones today.
Best Bedphones 2018
|CozyPhones Sleep Headphones|
|AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones|
|BLUETOOTH Contour Series Sleep Headphones|
|Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) – Headphone Headband|
|Sleep Headphones – With Velcro Adjustable Headband|
1. CozyPhones Sleep Headphones – Best OverallWould you love to buy a popular product by a renowned manufacturer? The CozyPhones Sleep Headphones is one such product that has been proven to work. Most users love the sleek design of these bedphones, which includes detachable speakers. The speakers used in the product are comparatively small in size as well, each of the measuring 1/8 inches.
The headband is connected to the playing device via a cord. In this regard, the product is equipped with a relatively long cable. The 52-inch cord used on this product is long enough to reach any device placed away from the bed. The headphones may be used for relaxation, meditation or sleep induction. If the headband collects dirt and dust, you do not need to panic.
The CozyPhones headband is relatively easy to wash and will not lose form after repeated washing. With regards to comfort, the band offers a snug fit around your head. However, it features grooves around the ear areas. As such, not amount of tossing and turning will detach this sleeping headphone. Rather than using a thick head cover, the manufacturer uses mesh lining for the headband. As such, it is comfortable to wear for long hours.
2. AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones – One-Size-Fits-All BedphonesDo you have problems sleeping in a plane or bus when travelling? This can be a hectic experience, one that needs to be addressed immediately. Get yourself the AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones and this will be a problem of the past. This product is specifically designed to help you sleep, regardless of where you are. With these sleep headphones, even sleeping in a noisy train will be a walk in a park.
This product is availed in an array of style and material choices. This allows you to choose the style you find appealing. Additionally, the manufacturer avails these bedphones in both wired and wireless versions. This particular model is made of polar fleece, mainly obtained from recycled materials. Being a wired version, it supports connection to a myriad of devices, including phones, MP3 players and tablets.
3. BLUETOOTH Contour Series Sleep Headphones – Best Wireless Sleeping HeadphonesTap into the convenience of the best wireless bedphones today with these Bluetooth Contour Series Sleep Headphones. Although this is one of the most affordable bedphones today, it is packed with an array of comfort and performance features. As a matter of fact, some of the features offered by these headphones may be compared to those of the best sleeping headphones today.
To begin with, the product is Bluetooth enabled. As opposed to the wired models that restrict your movements as you move, the Contour Series Sleep Headphones allows you to toss and turn in your dreams. The speakers in these bedphones are contained in the headband. The headband offers a snug, yet comfortable, fit around your head; hence do not allow the speakers to fall off as your turn.
4. Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) – Headphone Headband – Most Affordable BedphonesIf you have tried out several other bedphones in the market, you will definitely find this one unique in its own way. For instance, the Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) sleeping headband comprises of 100 percent prostretch (dryfit) material. This ensures that you get a comfortable, snug fit that will ensure that your headphones remain in place at all times.
Owing to their stability, these headphones have several other applications, other than relaxation and sleeping. A considerable number of people today are using these headphones for sports applications. Even when used during sports, the headphones will never fall out of place. These wired sleeping headphones are compatible with a number of devices, including MP3 players and mobile phones. The product is availed in several color options.
5. COZY Comfortable Soft Headphones for Sleeping by Uneed – Most Adjustable BedphonesBeing a sleeping headphone, the Cozy Comfortable Soft Headphone by Uneed is designed to offer you the warmth you need while sleeping. You will also love the fact that it is integrated onto a sleeping mask. This makes it even more compelling because it will get your eyes and ears covered at the same time. This goes a long way in creating a serine environment for you to fall asleep, regardless of what is happening in your surroundings.
The bedphone is fitted with a universal 3.5 mm audio jack that is compatible with a wide range of devices. The product is made of Plyester Acrylic and Polar Fleece to give you a comfortable and natural fit around your head.
Things You Must Know Before Buying a Bedphone
Come to think of it, sleep is an essential component of our lives. Based on various research findings, the lack of good sleep can lead to an array of health complications, including irritation.
While this is the case, a considerable number of people today have a problem falling asleep. For some, this is as a result of noise while others need to listen to a soothing song for them to fall asleep. In such a case, the right sleeping headphones will come in handy.
As you may be aware, not just any headphones are safe to wear while sleeping. Currently, there are several headphones that are specifically designed for this application and are commonly referred to as bedphones.
To choose the right bedphone, you first need to know what you are looking for. In this regard, here are some of the aspects you should consider while shopping for the right bedphone:
1. Bedphone Design
Just as is the case with conventional headphones, bedphones come in several design options. Each of the designs has its benefits as well as downfalls. While shopping for the best sleeping headphones, here are some of the bedphone designs you should consider:
These are the headphones with tips that are designed to plug into the ears. The various bedphones that features an earbud design may be grouped onto 2 broad categories. Some of the earbud sleeping earphones available today features comfort-style tips. In most cases, such tips do not need to be inserted too deep into the ears.
Others are equipped with a soft outer cushion and ear loops that are meant to secure them in place. Owing to their design, such bedphones are known to have noise-cancelling qualities. If noise, including a snoring partner, is depriving you of good sleep, the later design will help you get good sleep.
- Can Design
When it comes to cancelling incoming noise, can-design sleeping headphones are some of the best today. To offer this superior noise cancellation quality, these bedphones work in two main ways. To begin with, the noise is isolated.
In this regard, the can design bedphones offers a perfect fit into the ears. This, in turn, seals out all incoming noise. Additionally, such products are equipped with effective noise-cancelling technologies.
In most cases, this involves the emission of low-level frequency—usually beyond your hearing scope—to counter other incoming sound waves. While cans are great at concealing noise, they are relatively heavy and large. As such, you may find them uncomfortable to wear for long periods.
- Headband Design
The design of such bedphones is comfort centered. Most of them feature removable speakers that slip underneath a soft-fabric headband. The headband, in this case is designed to offer a snug fit around the head without feeling restrictive.
A good example of headband bedphones is Noise cancelling ear muffs, which are meant for sleeping. These bedphones have the poorest noise cancellation feature of all the 3 bedphone designs.
2. Additional Features
This is where you preferences will come in. once you have an idea of the appropriate sleeping headphone design; you need to think about the features you would like to have. The various bedphones available today offer an assortment of features. Some of the key features you should consider include:
- Wire Management
You will be sleeping with the bedphones on. Therefore, you need to worry about the wire management, least you want to get entangled I the cord by the time you wake up. The safest way to go, in this case, is a wireless bedphone. If you go for the corded models, ensure that the cord is long enough to reach the playing device. You may also need to get a model that allows you to adjust the location of the cable.
- Sleepware App
Some of the best bedphone models available today feature an array of features that are specifically designed to enhance healthy sleep patterns. One such feature is the Sleepware application. The application connects the sleep headphone to your mobile devices. This gives you access to advanced control features, such as controlled switch-off time, white noise and wake up time settings.
- Power Consumption
Well there are still good wireless bedphones in the market. The fact that they are wireless requires them to have rechargeable batteries. In such a case, battery life should be a key consideration. Your preferred model should last long enough for you to have good sleep.
Have you been having a hard time falling asleep lately? This does not necessarily mean that you are sick; it could be the noise in your neighborhood that is preventing you from falling asleep.
In order to fall asleep and have good sleep night after night, try out the best sleeping headphones today.
Regardless of the features, design and size you are looking for, this guide will help you buy the best bedphones in the market.