A considerable number of Americans today do not fall easily. This may be a result of different things, including noise or even a health condition.
If your partner snores so loud that it is hard for you to fall asleep, it is high time you got yourself the best bedphone.
Some of the leading sleeping headphone models have superior noise cancelling capabilities. Even without music playing in the background, such bedphones are good at blocking noise (Source).
Other models solely rely on the music you are playing to soothe you to bed. With hundreds of bedphone models to choose from, buying the right unit may be an overwhelming task.
Using bed phones is an ideal way to mask out the sounds of your partner’s snoring, relax you to sleep with your favorite meditation tracks. In case you are looking for headphones to listen to music on the bus, subway, while jogging or at home, buy quality In-ear headphones that fit your needs.
The right sleeping headphones should be comfortable to wear, be of the right design, and have the features you require.
What Are Bedphones?
Table of Contents
- 1 What Are Bedphones?
- 2 Which Are The Best Bedphones?
- 3 Comparing The Best Bedphones
- 4 1. CozyPhones Sleep Headphones – Best Overall
- 5 2. AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones – One-Size-Fits-All Bedphones
- 6 3. BLUETOOTH Contour Series Sleep Headphones – Best Wireless Sleeping Headphones
- 7 4. Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) – Headphone Headband – Most Affordable Bedphones
- 8 5. COZY Comfortable Soft Headphones for Sleeping by Uneed – Most Adjustable Bedphones
- 9 6. Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Bedphones
- 10 7. Repokevin Bluetooth Headband Bedphones
- 11 8. SleepPace Sleep Bedphones
- 12 9. VZ Sport Mate Blind Cover Eye Mask Bedphones
- 13 10. Perytong Bluetooth Headband Earphones
- 14 Are Bedphones Just For Bed?
- 15 Things You Must Know Before Buying a Bedphone
- 16 Ready To Buy The Best Bedphone for Sleeping?
Some people find it difficult to fall asleep without pleasant music playing in the background. However, the problem is that wearing headphones all night can be uncomfortable on the ears.
That’s why bedphones help such people enjoy music without compromising with their comfort while sleeping. Unlike traditional headphones and earplugs, bedphones have a flat design with soft padding.
Additionally, they have flexible ear hooks that can be placed over the ears for a snug fit. That way, bedphones do not need to be inserted in the ear canal or worn over the top of the head.
Furthermore, these audio devices lay flat over the ears without causing any discomfort when you position your head sideways over a pillow. Regular headphones are bulky, which is why you find it difficult to wear them while sleeping.
On the other hand, bedphones blend in with the ears. Additionally, they do not protrude outwards to cause any discomfort to the sides of the face.
Which Are The Best Bedphones?
One of the best phones that you can buy right now is CozyPhones Sleep Headphones. Unlike usual bedphones, their innovative design resembles a headband that is quite comfortable to wear over the head.
A flexible cord of 52 inches in length is linked to the headband with a 3.5mm jack attached to the end. CozyPhones ensure a lightweight design that comfortably rests over the ears without being tight at all.
Furthermore, you can even wash these headbands, which have a water-proof cable inside, made of highly durable material. These bedphones are undoubtedly unique for enjoying the music of all types without worrying about bulky coverings over the ears.
CozyPhones even assures their cost-effective headphones with a money-back guarantee, as they are confident about their product. No doubt, their comfy fit makes them one of the most popular for sleeping.
Comparing The Best Bedphones
|CozyPhones Sleep Headphones|
|AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones|
|BLUETOOTH Contour Series Sleep Headphones|
|Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) – Headphone Headband|
|Sleep Headphones – With Velcro Adjustable Headband|
|Panasonic RP-HS46E-K Slim Bedphones|
|Repokevin Bluetooth Headband Bedphones|
|SleepPace Sleep Bedphones|
|VZ Sport Mate Blind Cover Eye Mask Bedphones|
|Perytong Bluetooth Headband Earphones|
1. CozyPhones Sleep Headphones – Best OverallWould you love to buy a popular product by a renowned manufacturer? The CozyPhones Sleep Headphones is one such product that has been proven to work. Most users love the sleek design of these bedphones, which includes detachable speakers. The speakers used in the product are comparatively small in size as well, each of the measuring 1/8 inches.
The headband is connected to the playing device via a cord. In this regard, the product is equipped with a relatively long cable. The 52-inch cord used on this product is long enough to reach any device placed away from the bed. The headphones may be used for relaxation, meditation or sleep induction. If the headband collects dirt and dust, you do not need to panic.
The CozyPhones headband is relatively easy to wash and will not lose form after repeated washing. With regards to comfort, the band offers a snug fit around your head. However, it features grooves around the ear areas. As such, not amount of tossing and turning will detach this sleeping headphone. Rather than using a thick head cover, the manufacturer uses mesh lining for the headband. As such, it is comfortable to wear for long hours.
Make sure bedphone might not be used as a gaming headphone. If you are an avid gamer consider buying the best gaming headsets for an amazing gaming experience.
2. AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones – One-Size-Fits-All BedphonesDo you have problems sleeping in a plane or bus when travelling? This can be a hectic experience, one that needs to be addressed immediately. Get yourself the AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Sleep Headphones and this will be a problem of the past. This product is specifically designed to help you sleep, regardless of where you are. With these sleep headphones, even sleeping in a noisy train will be a walk in a park.
This product is availed in an array of style and material choices. This allows you to choose the style you find appealing. Additionally, the manufacturer avails these bedphones in both wired and wireless versions. This particular model is made of polar fleece, mainly obtained from recycled materials. Being a wired version, it supports connection to a myriad of devices, including phones, MP3 players and tablets.
3. BLUETOOTH Contour Series Sleep Headphones – Best Wireless Sleeping HeadphonesTap into the convenience of the best wireless bedphones today with these Bluetooth Contour Series Sleep Headphones. Although this is one of the most affordable bedphones today, it is packed with an array of comfort and performance features. As a matter of fact, some of the features offered by these headphones may be compared to those of the best sleeping headphones today.
To begin with, the product is Bluetooth enabled. As opposed to the wired models that restrict your movements as you move, the Contour Series Sleep Headphones allows you to toss and turn in your dreams. The speakers in these bedphones are contained in the headband. The headband offers a snug, yet comfortable, fit around your head; hence do not allow the speakers to fall off as your turn.
4. Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) – Headphone Headband – Most Affordable BedphonesIf you have tried out several other bedphones in the market, you will definitely find this one unique in its own way. For instance, the Tooks SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) sleeping headband comprises of 100 percent prostretch (dryfit) material. This ensures that you get a comfortable, snug fit that will ensure that your headphones remain in place at all times.
Owing to their stability, these headphones have several other applications, other than relaxation and sleeping. A considerable number of people today are using these headphones for sports applications. Even when used during sports, the headphones will never fall out of place. These wired sleeping headphones are compatible with a number of devices, including MP3 players and mobile phones. The product is availed in several color options.
5. COZY Comfortable Soft Headphones for Sleeping by Uneed – Most Adjustable BedphonesBeing a sleeping headphone, the Cozy Comfortable Soft Headphone by Uneed is designed to offer you the warmth you need while sleeping. You will also love the fact that it is integrated onto a sleeping mask. This makes it even more compelling because it will get your eyes and ears covered at the same time. This goes a long way in creating a serine environment for you to fall asleep, regardless of what is happening in your surroundings.
The bedphone is fitted with a universal 3.5 mm audio jack that is compatible with a wide range of devices. The product is made of Plyester Acrylic and Polar Fleece to give you a comfortable and natural fit around your head.
Besides a sturdy built-quality, the RP-HS46E-K bedphones securely wrap around your ears to deliver powerful music through its high-quality speakers. Feel it rest over the ears without giving any bulge.
Panasonic further ensures one of the most comfortable paddings over the speaker units on these bedphones. That way, your ears do not hurt while wearing them for prolonged periods.
With a Bluetooth range of 33 feet, you have plenty of convenience without the need to approach your connected phone or similar device every time. As for the design, Repokevin has ensured a comfortable headband that rests on the head, without tightening too much.
That surely does not limit its usage on just your bed, as you can wear it while working out or just relaxing on a couch. Even the battery is removable in this headband so that you can easily wash it whenever you want to.
Furthermore, the design is innovatively sculpted in the form of a sleep mask incorporated with high-quality speakers. These bedphones also include AI features such as auto-stop for pausing music autonomously when it detects that you are fast asleep.
It’s not wireless, but that does not limit its impressive features to give you the optimum experience while you have a relaxing time wearing them in your bed. On top of that, you will barely notice speakers on your ears as they are ultra-thin.
Besides high-quality speakers, this robust gadget also has a microphone if you want to attend calls. Furthermore, you can even take out the headphones from the blind cover if you want to wash the band.
Feel comfortable while wearing it with the adjustable Velcro strap behind it. This feature ensures that it fits most heads without worrying about tightness. The comfy fabric also has a control panel over the part covering the ears for easy access to volume, pause/play, calls, etc.
Not to mention, these headband bedphones are designed with wireless connectivity via Bluetooth to give you complete freedom while enjoying your activities. Even the inbuilt speakers added to this gadget are top-notch, as they offer you exceptional stereo audio output.
The simple and efficient control panel present right in the front gives it a nice look with accessible buttons to control volume, skip songs, etc.
Are Bedphones Just For Bed?
The name bedphones does make you feel like they might be just made for wearing in a bed. However, that is not true, as you can use them anytime and anywhere.
Here are a few applications where you can use bedphones:
- Traveling – These earpieces can be great for listening to music while traveling on a bus, car, airplane, or train. Just like a bed, you can wear them and sleep much comfortably on the seat of your preferred transportation.
- Relaxation/Meditation – Bedphones are quite comfortable and lightweight. You will barely notice them snugging your ears. That makes them great for meditating sessions.
- Exercising – These earphones have hooks to keep them secured over the years, which is why they can be used for motivational music while working out.
- Bicycling – Bedphones have an oblate design, so you can even wear a bicycle helmet while wearing them without any discomfort.
- Office – You can even wear bedphones while working in your office. The sound coming out of these earpieces is comfortable and soothing for listening. Moreover, you will still be able to hear everything going on in your office if needed.
Things You Must Know Before Buying a Bedphone
Come to think of it, sleep is an essential component of our lives. Based on various research findings, the lack of good sleep can lead to an array of health complications, including irritation.
While this is the case, a considerable number of people today have a problem falling asleep. For some, this is as a result of noise while others need to listen to a soothing song for them to fall asleep. In such a case, the right sleeping headphones will come in handy.
As you may be aware, not just any headphones are safe to wear while sleeping. Currently, there are several headphones that are specifically designed for this application and are commonly referred to as bedphones.
To choose the right bedphone, you first need to know what you are looking for. Consider these factors before buying:
1. Bedphone Design
Just as is the case with conventional headphones, bedphones come in several design options. Each of the designs has its benefits as well as downfalls. While shopping for the best sleeping headphones, here are some of the bedphone designs you should consider:
These are the headphones with tips that are designed to plug into the ears. The various bedphones that features an earbud design may be grouped onto 2 broad categories. Some of the earbud sleeping earphones available today features comfort-style tips. In most cases, such tips do not need to be inserted too deep into the ears.
Others are equipped with a soft outer cushion and ear loops that are meant to secure them in place. Owing to their design, such bedphones are known to have noise-cancelling qualities. If noise, including a snoring partner, is depriving you of good sleep, the later design will help you get good sleep.
- Can Design
When it comes to cancelling incoming noise, can-design sleeping headphones are some of the best today. To offer this superior noise cancellation quality, these bedphones work in two main ways. To begin with, the noise is isolated.
In this regard, the can design bedphones offers a perfect fit into the ears. This, in turn, seals out all incoming noise. Additionally, such products are equipped with effective noise-cancelling technologies.
In most cases, this involves the emission of low-level frequency—usually beyond your hearing scope—to counter other incoming sound waves. While cans are great at concealing noise, they are relatively heavy and large. As such, you may find them uncomfortable to wear for long periods.
- Headband Design
The design of such bedphones is comfort centered. Most of them feature removable speakers that slip underneath a soft-fabric headband. The headband, in this case is designed to offer a snug fit around the head without feeling restrictive.
A good example of headband bedphones is Noise cancelling ear muffs, which are meant for sleeping. These bedphones have the poorest noise cancellation feature of all the 3 bedphone designs.
2. Additional Features
This is where you preferences will come in. once you have an idea of the appropriate sleeping headphone design; you need to think about the features you would like to have. The various bedphones available today offer an assortment of features. Some of the key features you should consider include:
- Wire Management
You will be sleeping with the bedphones on. Therefore, you need to worry about the wire management, least you want to get entangled I the cord by the time you wake up. The safest way to go, in this case, is a wireless bedphone. If you go for the corded models, ensure that the cord is long enough to reach the playing device. You may also need to get a model that allows you to adjust the location of the cable.
- Sleepware App
Some of the best bedphone models available today feature an array of features that are specifically designed to enhance healthy sleep patterns. One such feature is the Sleepware application. The application connects the sleep headphone to your mobile devices. This gives you access to advanced control features, such as controlled switch-off time, white noise and wake up time settings.
- Power Consumption
Well there are still good wireless bedphones in the market. The fact that they are wireless requires them to have rechargeable batteries. In such a case, battery life should be a key consideration. Your preferred model should last long enough for you to have good sleep.
Ready To Buy The Best Bedphone for Sleeping?
Have you been having a hard time falling asleep lately? This does not necessarily mean that you are sick; it could be the noise in your neighborhood that is preventing you from falling asleep.
In order to fall asleep and have good sleep night after night, try out the best sleeping headphones today. Regardless of the features, design and size you are looking for, this guide will help you buy the best bedphones in the market.
Besides Bedphones, if you are going to enjoy music with winter sports while snowboarding, consider buying a headphone for snowboarding as it is comfortable and secure enough to withstand jumps, twists, and flips. It can deliver clear sound quality while limiting the amount of background noise.